Legacy School of Sport Sciences @ Jasper 9/8/23

If the Legacy QB had a little more accuracy, Legacy probable could have had 3 or 4 more TD.  He threw one out the endzone from about the 50 yard line.  I haven't seen Jasper play but Jasper is always good.  Whoever plays RT DT for Jasper is going to face #73 and he's like 6'-5" 300+ and will drive his opponent back until this whistle is blown and then land on him.   

2 hours ago, Bobcat101 said:

If the Legacy QB had a little more accuracy, Legacy probable could have had 3 or 4 more TD.  He threw one out the endzone from about the 50 yard line.  I haven't seen Jasper play but Jasper is always good.  Whoever plays RT DT for Jasper is going to face #73 and he's like 6'-5" 300+ and will drive his opponent back until this whistle is blown and then land on him.   

I heard that Legacy was pretty big overall and could be hard to deal with on both lines. Your thoughts? 

On 9/6/2023 at 11:41 AM, Bulldogs92 said:

I heard that Legacy was pretty big overall and could be hard to deal with on both lines. Your thoughts? 

Yea. Legacy is big at all positions. WR are 6+ & can jump. Offense & Defense line huge. They are a select team & good. Very aggressive on defense Lots of blitz but can be slightly undisciplined  with multiple Personal fouls. I can’t tell you how good they are because I haven’t seen Jasper play but they Gave PA a run for there money losing 20-14 in a 1/2 game scrimmage.