Here's How Trump Beats the Georgia Indictment!

Reagan

On 8/24/2023 at 1:04 PM, Reagan said:

Jim Jordan launches probe into Georgia Trump prosecution!  Something needs to be done.  Trump and his lawyers didn't do anything wrong.  Just like in 2000, the Supreme Court is going to have to step in.  

This is the hidden content, please

Little Jimmy Jordan. Wannabe lawyer, sex offender defender (I ain’t talkin’ Trump, neither). He doesn’t care about justice. He’s just a water boy and he knows it.  Whatever happened to states’ rights?

On 8/26/2023 at 12:06 PM, UT alum said:

Little Jimmy Jordan. Wannabe lawyer, sex offender defender (I ain’t talkin’ Trump, neither). He doesn’t care about justice. He’s just a water boy and he knows it.  Whatever happened to states’ rights?

Funny how you can convict a man because you know what he thinks. Nothing has been proven about what Jordan knew and YOU KNOW IT. Must make you feel good to spread vicious lies.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Funny how you can convict a man because you know what he thinks. Nothing has been proven about what Jordan knew and YOU KNOW IT. Must make you feel good to spread vicious lies.

Nothing has nothing been proved against Biden, there’s not even been any evidence offered, yet he heads a “crime family”. No proof. No evidence. Yet guilty.. See your hypocrisy?

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

Nothing has nothing been proved against Biden, there’s not even been any evidence offered, yet he heads a “crime family”. No proof. No evidence. Yet guilty.. See your hypocrisy?

Whataboutism? I think you know better……..but I’m the hypocrite.

14 hours ago, UT alum said:

Biden says during a live interview that no money will be given to Ukraine,  unless the prosecutor that is investigating his son is fired.  But, you say there is no proof of his corruption.  You just don’t want to see it!!!

14 hours ago, UT alum said:

"I've never talked to my Son about his business deals"

UT, I'm not sure if you have kids, but I do, and I also had a father.  My Dad was the most supportive and best Dad anyone could ask for.  So, If Biden is the Father he claims, do you really believe he never asked his Son about his business ventures? My income and financial well being was always asked by my Dad. He wanted to make sure I was OK.  We all know Hunter was not OK.....You think Biden was silent watching his Kid spiral? 

There is 5000 emails that Biden used alias email addresses.....

I think he lied, and people lie to cover things they don't want you to know.....so, to me, that along with 5000 emails, plus Hunters own admission his Father was sitting next to him during his business deals is plenty evidence to start an investigation. 

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

"I've never talked to my Son about his business deals"

UT, I'm not sure if you have kids, but I do, and I also had a father.  My Dad was the most supportive and best Dad anyone could ask for.  So, If Biden is the Father he claims, do you really believe he never asked his Son about his business ventures? My income and financial well being was always asked by my Dad. He wanted to make sure I was OK.  We all know Hunter was not OK.....You think Biden was silent watching his Kid spiral? 

There is 5000 emails that Biden used alias email addresses.....

I think he lied, and people lie to cover things they don't want you to know.....so, to me, that along with 5000 emails, plus Hunters own admission his Father was sitting next to him during his business deals is plenty evidence to start an investigation. 

I have no clue how he handles his personal life. I know he’s had more personal tragedy than most. I have no problem with an investigation. If there’s evidence, let’s see it. Where’d that 5000 number come from, by the way?

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Biden says during a live interview that no money will be given to Ukraine,  unless the prosecutor that is investigating his son is fired.  But, you say there is no proof of his corruption.  You just don’t want to see it!!!

The prosecutor was corrupt. That he was investigating Hunter is irrelevant. Biden could’ve simply said “Leave my son alone and you’ll keep your job”.  That’s how a “boss” does it. Still ain’t no proof. Not even any material evidence. Just smoke for the Orange Man.

44 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The prosecutor was corrupt. That he was investigating Hunter is irrelevant. Biden could’ve simply said “Leave my son alone and you’ll keep your job”.  That’s how a “boss” does it. Still ain’t no proof. Not even any material evidence. Just smoke for the Orange Man.

OMG….. IRRELEVANT?????

55 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I have no clue how he handles his personal life. I know he’s had more personal tragedy than most. I have no problem with an investigation. If there’s evidence, let’s see it. Where’d that 5000 number come from, by the way?

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Of course you are blind, just like I suspected. How is forcing a government to fire someone for money irrelevant?  It’s called quid pro quo.  You know that thing Trump was impeached for, which no proof of was found.  biden says it plain as day, yet you and big girl don’t have enough sense to comprehend it.  The proof is that the prosecutor was fired, and the second worst potus in history sent the money.  In case you are wondering, the current po💩potus is the worst.

• 3 weeks later...