Rudy admits it was all a lie.

CardinalBacker

This is the hidden content, please

All he had to do is show some evidence of election fraud and this defamation case goes away…. Instead Rudolf cried “uncle” and admitted his claims of election fraud were all lies. 

“i don’t care what that traitor Rudy says… they stopped counting and then Trump lost! It’s proof they cheated.”

You jumped on that headline like a dog in heat and got all excited for nothing. 😂🤣 

Aren’t you the same leftnut that said Giuliani was making stuff up about Hunter’s Laptop? How’d that turn out for you? 😂🤣 As usual you were wrong.

Rudy has a message for you. Lol

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

All he had to do is show some evidence of election fraud and this defamation case goes away…. Instead Rudolf cried “uncle” and admitted his claims of election fraud were all lies. 

“i don’t care what that traitor Rudy says… they stopped counting and then Trump lost! It’s proof they cheated.”

CB, King of the "whatabout". 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

You jumped on that headline like a dog in heat and got all excited for nothing. 😂🤣 

Aren’t you the same leftnut that said Giuliani was making stuff up about Hunter’s Laptop? How’d that turn out for you? 😂🤣 As usual you were wrong.

Rudy has a message for you. Lol

Ouch!!

admitted his claims of election fraud were all lies. CB

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you’d like you can tune in to him discussing the Hunter Plea deal that  fell apart which he predicted. 😂🤣

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Ouch!!

admitted his claims of election fraud were all lies. CB

Did you read the doc Rudy signed and filed with the court? He admitted that he’d lied. His statements were false and defamatory. 

It sounds like that Beaumont PD officer I saw in family court there in Jeffco. 

“Mr. ______, is it true that you were dismissed from Beaumont PD as a result of a domestic violence incident?”

”No.”

”Mr. _____, were you dismissed from the Beaumont PD?”

”Yes.”

”Mr. ______, why were you dismissed from the Beaumont PD”

”For being dishonest during the course of the investigation.”

”What type of investigation, Mr _______?”

”It was an investigation into a domestic violence incident.”

”A domestic violence incident? Were you being investigated for domestic violence?”

Very slowly “I wasn’t dismissed for domestic violence… I was dismissed for being dishonest during an investigation into domestic violence.” 

He’d have more credibility if he’d have just said “yeah, I smacked her.”

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Did you read the doc Rudy signed and filed with the court? He admitted that he’d lied. His statements were false and defamatory. 

“Mr. ______, is it true that you were dismissed from Beaumont PD as a result of a domestic violence incident?”

”No.”

”Yes.”

”A domestic violence incident? Were you being investigated for domestic violence?”

Very slowly “I wasn’t dismissed for domestic violence… I was dismissed for being dishonest during an investigation into domestic violence.” 

Fake News!

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

”No.”

”Yes.”

They come to far to accept with most knew from the jump it was always a lie.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

”No.”

”Yes.”

What is wrong with his statement? How does that show he committed assault? 

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

What is wrong with his statement? How does that show he committed assault? 

Oh, it doesn’t…. But when you’re admitting that you lied, but NOW you’re telling the truth? Right. 

It’s like poor disbarred Rudolf. First he lied, then he admitted that he lied. Now he’s saying “I was lying when I said I was lying. It was all true….. and what I’m about to tell you next is true (fingers crossed while winking).

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, it doesn’t…. But when you’re admitting that you lied, but NOW you’re telling the truth? Right. 

It’s like poor disbarred Rudolf. First he lied, then he admitted that he lied. Now he’s saying “I was lying when I said I was lying. It was all true….. and what I’m about to tell you next is true (fingers crossed while winking).

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

57 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Legal documents don’t always mean what people think they do. See that qualifier of, “for purposes of this litigation?” And the language of “does not contest” instead of I admit? And the “Nolo Contendre Stipulation” at the top? All those things have specific meanings in the context of the proceeding. None of it tells anyone if he did or didn’t do what he’s accused of and it’s not an admission although it may look like it.

On 7/26/2023 at 8:06 PM, CardinalBacker said:

”No.”

”Yes.”

Rudy Giuliani Says It’s Fake News – He Made No Admission in Georgia Election Crimes Case!!

Our friend, CB, is wrong again!!

@PAMFAM10 @Big girl @UT alum

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Rudy Giuliani Says It’s Fake News – He Made No Admission in Georgia Election Crimes Case!!

Our friend, CB, is wrong again!!

@PAMFAM10 @Big girl @UT alum

Did you read the document that Rudy filed. Not a tweet, not an opinion piece. Just Rudy admitting that the statements were false and defamatory to end discovery, but not giving up the right to defend himself in lessening damages. 

Then signing it himself and filing it with the court. All you have to do to win a defamation case is prove that the statements you made were true. Rudy punted. 

50 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Did you read the document that Rudy filed. Not a tweet, not an opinion piece. Just Rudy admitting that the statements were false and defamatory to end discovery, but not giving up the right to defend himself in lessening damages. 

Then signing it himself and filing it with the court. All you have to do to win a defamation case is prove that the statements you made were true. Rudy punted. 

But but but….😂😂🤣

You are Fake News Sir!