Good Equipment Coaches

scat_trap

5 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Exactly. Who knows what is going on, they are probably taking a break and waiting to get it all straight before football.

But when junior high helmets have mud left on them after the season when they’re put up, that’s below the line. 

1 minute ago, scat_trap said:

But when junior high helmets have mud left on them after the season when they’re put up, that’s below the line. 

I always thought equipment was all cleaned up before Winter break and any equipment broken was fixed during the rest of the school year. 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I always thought equipment was all cleaned up before Winter break and any equipment broken was fixed during the rest of the school year. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Unfortunately you’d think so but sometimes these guys are set in their ways and can’t think any other way than what the Marine Corps told them to do. 

8 hours ago, scat_trap said:

How hard is it to find a coach who takes pride in taking care of the equipment room?

I’ve heard of one with a very large presence on his staff who can’t quite seem to get it figured out. 

What are we talking about here? Equipment room? I know it’s late June, but surely we can talk about something with some substance. 

On 6/24/2023 at 6:44 PM, scat_trap said:

Unfortunately you’d think so but sometimes these guys are set in their ways and can’t think any other way than what the Marine Corps told them to do. 

I seriously doubt the Corp would allow dirty equipment .