Why Did Fake News Settle for $800 Million Payment, Then Fire Tucker Carlson?

DonTheCon2024

The red hatter experts told me Fox News would win the lawsuit easily as they had all the proof the election was stolen.. but then folded like a lawn chair in court and agreed to pay $800 million, andddd then canned their most watched entertainment show hosted by tucker carlson

whyd fake news Fox News do this? Did the liberals infiltrate the company? Will the red hatters ever get their head outta their?? 

How on earth do the red hatters keep falling for one scam after another?!

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

The red hatter experts told me Fox News would win the lawsuit easily as they had all the proof the election was stolen.. but then folded like a lawn chair in court and agreed to pay $800 million, andddd then canned their most watched entertainment show hosted by tucker carlson

whyd fake news Fox News do this? Did the liberals infiltrate the company? Will the red hatters ever get their head outta their?? 

I like folded like a cheap suit. Rupert obviously builds court settlements into cost-benefit analysis of how he presents news.  I really believe he canned him because of the disparaging emails about him, Lachlan, and other senior management. Pride overrode profit. 

Blackrock owns 59.M shares of Dominion.

Blackrock owns 45.7M shares of Fox.

Blackrock sued itself and fired

TuckerCarlson as part of that lawsuit.

FIGURED IT OUT YET?

9 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Blackrock owns 59.M shares of Dominion.

Blackrock owns 45.7M shares of Fox.

Blackrock sued itself and fired

TuckerCarlson as part of that lawsuit.

FIGURED IT OUT YET?

What are you even talking about? BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager. An investment fund. That’s what they do. Buy and sell stocks and bonds. They don’t tell companies how to operate. They invest in them according to their anticipated performance.

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

What are you even talking about? BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager. An investment fund. That’s what they do. Buy and sell stocks and bonds. They don’t tell companies how to operate. They invest in them according to their anticipated performance.

Do your homework.

You got trump bucks, Biden bucks, and still in debt lmao

bless your heart twitter man 

Don’t really know what that’s suppose to mean but bless little heart and I hope you get to move out of mom and dad’s house one day. 😘

5 hours ago, tvc184 said:

FN didn’t want Carlson to take the stand.

To stop that from happening, they offered to settle for less that half of the suit was asking for. Part of the settlement was to get rid of Carlson. 

I wonder why they wouldn’t want Tucker to take the stand? We wouldn’t want to open up the book of Discovery. I mean Dominion is all on the up and up. Lol

15 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

They can easily afforsd the SMALL part they will pay. Insurance will cover most of it, then the massive amount of advertizing revenue Fox gets will easily pay for the rest of it. I think Fox had higher ratings then all the commie / leftie news, COMBINED. 

Duh Fox News is the literal definition of main stream media. #1 channel.

Yet the redhatters jump through hoops trying to explain how the it isn’t main stream media.

If the scum bags are on record for lying to drive ratings, and you still watch/believe/support, then what does that make you? Well, it makes you the biggest SUCKERS on earth 

Duh Fox News is the literal definition of main stream media. #1 channel.

Yet the redhatters jump through hoops trying to explain how the it isn’t main stream media.

If the scum bags are on record for lying to drive ratings, and you still watch/believe/support, then what does that make you? Well, it makes you the biggest SUCKERS on earth 

I am not a "red hatter" at all. I have clearly said this before but you still don't get it. Trump DERANGEMENT syndrome will do that to you. Sorry but I will never vote for a Democrat party that thrives on perversion, immorality, and hate of America. 

Have a blessed day. 

1 minute ago, Separation Scientist said:

I am not a "red hatter" at all. I have clearly said this before but you still don't get it. Trump DERANGEMENT syndrome will do that to you. Sorry but I will never vote for a Democrat party that thrives on perversion, immorality, and hate of America. 

Have a blessed day. 

You are delusional (and a sucker)

On 4/25/2023 at 10:31 AM, DonTheCon2024 said:

Ummmmm..... because he just cost them 800 million for spreading lies, and was a complete jerk to everyone in the building, apparently.  

Also the fact that, while his ratings were good, high-profile advertisers refused to have their ads ran during Tucker's program because they'd undoubtedly fact backlash every time he blasted on his dog whistle or just outright lied like he did regarding election fraud. His program didn't generate advertising revenue like a show with that type of ratings typically does.