100% of Democrats Vote Against Stopping Men From Infiltrating Women’s Sports!

Reagan

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The fact that you post this (and I assume believe it), then have a handful of like-minded people "like" your post indicates how badly brainwashed that you all are. 

Patriots back in the late 1700s started a revolution over taxation by the British.  In 2023 you have "Patriots" who are cool with the ultra rich not paying anything while the rest of us do.  That's when you know you're dealing with morons. 

The rich pay the bulk of our taxes, whether personal income or capital gains.

I’m all for folks keeping as much as they can legally.

I would say you’re the brainwashed one, you’ve bought into the lie than the government deserves your hard earned money more than you.

You never know, maybe Bezos will decide to pay more taxes so your life will improve.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The rich pay the bulk of our taxes, whether personal income or capital gains.

I’m all for folks keeping as much as they can legally.

I would say you’re the brainwashed one, you’ve bought into the lie than the government deserves your hard earned money more than you.

You never know, maybe Bezos will decide to pay more taxes so your life will improve.

You don’t understand. 

People pay income taxes on money they earn. Capital gains taxes are a type of income tax that’s paid when you sell an asset.

These guys don’t claim income, they receive stock. That stock isn’t taxed as income OR capital gains because they really haven’t sold anything, yet… we all still agree, right?

The problem is that these guys take out LOANS (which aren’t taxable) against those assets and use the proceeds of those loans to buy jets, yachts, and mansions without paying a penny in income taxes like I (and I assume you) have to do. 

If your argument is “yeah, but good for him. I wouldn’t pay taxes if I didn’t have to, either” then you are delusional. My guess is that you’re probably one of those people that got really mad that most poor people don’t pay any income taxes. 

46 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I didn't say anything about the political beliefs of the rich people who aren't paying ANY taxes like the rest of us do.

This is how you know that we're ALL stupid on both sides of the aisle.  You have poor people on one side voting D because they want more handouts, then you have poor people on the other side fighting so that a select few rich people don't have to pay taxes, in hopes that some of the crumbs might come their way.  

Your argument is that it's perfectly okay (not legal.... but okay) that we have a guy with multiple golf resorts, hotels, mansions, and a jet airliner of his very own that pays no personal income taxes?  But you'll turn around and argue about people on welfare getting EIC payments? It's baffling.   We have a progressive tax system where (in theory) people who earn more pay more taxes on the higher portion of their incomes... except the ultra rich pay nothing, and you're cool with that?  Because I'm not. 

Is he following the laws of the tax code?  I guarantee he still pays more taxes than either of us!

52 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The fact that you post this (and I assume believe it), then have a handful of like-minded people "like" your post indicates how badly brainwashed that you all are. 

Patriots back in the late 1700s started a revolution over taxation by the British.  In 2023 you have "Patriots" who are cool with the ultra rich not paying anything while the rest of us do.  That's when you know you're dealing with morons. 

Change the tax code!!

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You don’t understand. 

People pay income taxes on money they earn. Capital gains taxes are a type of income tax that’s paid when you sell an asset.

These guys don’t claim income, they receive stock. That stock isn’t taxed as income OR capital gains because they really haven’t sold anything, yet… we all still agree, right?

The problem is that these guys take out LOANS (which aren’t taxable) against those assets and use the proceeds of those loans to buy jets, yachts, and mansions without paying a penny in income taxes like I (and I assume you) have to do. 

If your argument is “yeah, but good for him. I wouldn’t pay taxes if I didn’t have to, either” then you are delusional. My guess is that you’re probably one of those people that got really mad that most poor people don’t pay any income taxes. 

I understand perfectly.

You don’t like the game so you demonize the players that are actually playing by the rules, just like I would and so would you.

The democrats love it, it’s class warfare showing itself to be successful but don’t worry, there are millions that’s fall for the same line that our financial woes are because the rich guys aren’t paying their fair share.

Guess what, we don’t have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem and you could tax the rich at 100% and it wouldn’t solve a thing, absolutely nothing.

Like BSW said, change the tax code if you can, but don’t blame the guys playing by the rules, who wouldn’t?

The money is always more effective when left in the private sector rather than put in the government slush fund.

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I understand perfectly.

You don’t like the game so you demonize the players that are actually playing by the rules, just like I would and so would you.

The democrats love it, it’s class warfare showing itself to be successful but don’t worry, there are millions that’s fall for the same line that our financial woes are because the rich guys aren’t paying their fair share.

Guess what, we don’t have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem and you could tax the rich at 100% and it wouldn’t solve a thing, absolutely nothing.

Like BSW said, change the tax code if you can, but don’t blame the guys playing by the rules, who wouldn’t?

The money is always more effective when left in the private sector rather than put in the government slush fund.

You’re missing the point… why is it legal for the ultra rich to pay no income taxes, and more importantly, why are middle class and lower class Republicans cheering the fact that the ultra rich don’t have to pay taxes like the rest of us do?

That’s brainwashed.  

And we should be joining with the Dems to make sure that guys like CEOs pay income taxes on the millions of dollars that finance their lavish lifestyles. 

48 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re missing the point… why is it legal for the ultra rich to pay no income taxes, and more importantly, why are middle class and lower class Republicans cheering the fact that the ultra rich don’t have to pay taxes like the rest of us do?

That’s brainwashed.  

And we should be joining with the Dems to make sure that guys like CEOs pay income taxes on the millions of dollars that finance their lavish lifestyles. 

OK, you worry about that one.

I'll worry about things that actually have an impact on my life.

By the way, the democrats play the same game, very telling that you don't know that.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s brainwashed.  

Cardinal is that you lightning that firecracker? 😃

10 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

from gays and drag to trans now pedophiles 

like I said in another post. Once you open the can 

Saw that yesterday and thought the same thing, the left never stops taking once it starts, just like the child euthanasia you posted about earlier, 30 years down the road we’ll be seeing Down syndrome children euthanized for nothing more than convenience if the left has it’s way.

Can’t stress it enough that these folks can’t be compromised with, there’s no reaching across the aisle on something like this, they have to be defeated, what’s sad is you have ignorant folks that can’t seem to see this obvious trend.