Boyfriend of Vidor Woman Confesses to Her Murder

bullets13

I hate this happened but it would have not had newar the publicity if she was not Gordan Baxter's daughter. 

About 13 years ago I met someone who lived on village creek. My first canoe trip I was sold. The last 13 years I have been canoeing, boating and exploring village creek. Gordan wrote a couple books about village creek and built a house on it. It's still there and someone has since purchased and added on. It's right on the water. Gordan also flew and wrote a few books about that. He was a very interesting man. 

9 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I hate this happened but it would have not had newar the publicity if she was not Gordan Baxter's daughter. 

About 13 years ago I met someone who lived on village creek. My first canoe trip I was sold. The last 13 years I have been canoeing, boating and exploring village creek. Gordan wrote a couple books about village creek and built a house on it. It's still there and someone has since purchased and added on. It's right on the water. Gordan also flew and wrote a few books about that. He was a very interesting man. 

I think that articles he wrote about flying were called Bax Seat… or something to that effect.  

On 3/17/2023 at 11:22 AM, thetragichippy said:

One of his son’s sons was (and still is, to a degree) a good friend of mine.  That family has been through a lot in the last several years.  Several of the siblings have died, but I guess that happens when it’s a big family and you get old 

On 3/17/2023 at 11:22 AM, thetragichippy said:

I actually worked with him as a kid at KLVI. My mom collaborated with him quite a bit at several radio stations throughout her career. I knew his daughter in passing, but that's been years and years ago.

20 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I actually worked with him as a kid at KLVI. My mom collaborated with him quite a bit at several radio stations throughout her career. I knew his daughter in passing, but that's been years and years ago.

One of my favorite Baxter moments was when he took a caller one morning and asked her if she had a broken fridge or freezer on her porch. She said, well yes I do. Then he asked if she had a old broken down car or truck out in her yard. She said yes we do. Gordon promptly said, "I bet you are from Vidor". The lady said yes, how did you know? The rest is history.

35 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

One of my favorite Baxter moments was when he took a caller one morning and asked her if she had a broken fridge or freezer on her porch. She said, well yes I do. Then he asked if she had a old broken down car or truck out in her yard. She said yes we do. Gordon promptly said, "I bet you are from Vidor". The lady said yes, how did you know? The rest is history.

That's freaking hilarious! ...And par for the course for Bax.