*STATE TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD*/Post updates here

6 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Apologies if this has been discussed before on here, but why does FF get to play in UIL instead of TAPPS?

Charter school.

I think they should have to play highest classification because they are able to draw from a much broader landscape than a regular ISD. Kind of like Strake Jesuit, who petitioned to play UIL but in order to do that they had to agree to play 6A. Jesuit doesn't nearly have a 6A enrollment.

9 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Charter school.

I think they should have to play highest classification because they are able to draw from a much broader landscape than a regular ISD. Kind of like Strake Jesuit, who petitioned to play UIL but in order to do that they had to agree to play 6A. Jesuit doesn't nearly have a 6A enrollment.

So what is the difference between the 2 schools then,  the word “charter”???

41 minutes ago, Mballler#1 said:

Yep but is Silsbee recruited 1 person it would be on 60 minutes!!!!

Don't know if recruit is the right word, but we got a pretty good one that'll be on the team next year.

I'm pulling for BTW when/if they play FF. Only team I can really see beating them in 4A is some sort of school that plays Argyle ball really, really well. Matter of fact, Argyle is the last team to knock them out of the playoffs, I believe.

28 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Don't know if recruit is the right word, but we got a pretty good one that'll be on the team next year.

I'm pulling for BTW when/if they play FF. Only team I can really see beating them in 4A is some sort of school that plays Argyle ball really, really well. Matter of fact, Argyle is the last team to knock them out of the playoffs, I believe.

Bourne reminds me of Argyle. Nobody can play that Argyle style as good as Argyle.