Silsbee vs Hardin Jefferson Playoffs Predictions

BADSANTA

This game needs to be played at the Montagne Center. I'm not saying it will get filed up but have plenty of setting for everyone that wants to come. A bigtime event center for a bigtime game. It well prepare the winner with a bigger and more open venue than high school gyms. Hardin County Havoc to decide who goes to the regional tournament. TigerNation!!! 

35 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

This game needs to be played at the Montagne Center. I'm not saying it will get filed up but have plenty of setting for everyone that wants to come. A bigtime event center for a bigtime game. It well prepare the winner with a bigger and more open venue than high school gyms. Hardin County Havoc to decide who goes to the regional tournament. TigerNation!!! 

In this case, Bryan HS gym is much smaller than Montagne Center and that's where the 4A Region III tourney will be.

East Chambers gym would be a more suitable venue to prepare for regionals.

12 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

In this case, Bryan HS gym is much smaller than Montagne Center and that's where the 4A Region III tourney will be.

I'm not talking about regionals, I'm talking about the bigger picture. Got to get them ready for what's ahead. 

16 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Maybe, more suitable for you. You at the beach yet?

Just now, STiger85 said:

Maybe, more suitable for you. You at the beach yet?

Nope. In Silsbee till after the state basketball tourney.

2 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

I'm not talking about regionals, I'm talking about the bigger picture. Got to get them ready for what's ahead. 

Regionals will be very very tough.

But, it's not just up to Silsbee to play at Montagne. All parties involved (HJ, United and West Brook) have a say in this. I know for a fact at least one of those teams did not want a double header.

22 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Nope. In Silsbee till after the state basketball tourney.

Regionals will be very very tough.

But, it's not just up to Silsbee to play at Montagne. All parties involved (HJ, United and West Brook) have a say in this. I know for a fact at least one of those teams did not want a double header.

Who said anything about united and west brook. They have their own thread, don't they?

2 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

West Brook makes better sense if they're not gonna do a double header. 

Silsbee by 15. Tigers should be improved from the first game. They were just two weeks removed from football the first game.  

Not sure BISD wants to host a game while both their schools are battling out cross town.