State Tournament?

Hoopin22

13 minutes ago, no-look said:

UIL is still holding tickets. Never seen this before except maybe the Covid year… are they trying to wait and gouge people for more money???

I don't understand it. Never heard of them doing this. Not sure what the reasoning would be.

I'm just glad I don't have to worry about a ticket. 😉

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I don't understand it. Never heard of them doing this. Not sure what the reasoning would be.

I'm just glad I don't have to worry about a ticket. 😉

Are they broadcasting the 6A and 5A and 4A state championship games? Bally is weird. 

If I’m not mistaken A,B,C,D,E,F,and G are some tournament ticket went on sale early February. Some are going on sale with school codes pretty soon. The rest will be general admission I’m not too sure about. Also I went to only BU games last year watched the rest on NFHS without an issue. Even though last year they delayed everything as usual. 

3 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Just got me and my dad tickets for all the championship games - looked like there was still plenty left for each session on Saturday.

At the moment you have to go to Ticketmaster's website and search "UIL Boys State Basketball" for the single session tickets to show up. No link to that on UIL's website yet.