KFDM COOP

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this what the computer has

Lamar Consolidated (Rosenberg, TX) 28, Port Neches-Groves (Port Neches, TX) 19

Lumberton (TX) 24, Port Neches-Groves (Port Neches, TX) 21

sooo according to the computer we lose to lumberton.. news flask!! that did not happen..

should be a good game saturday

Good luck PNG

this what the computer has

sooo according to the computer we lose to lumberton.. news flask!! that did not happen..

should be a good game saturday

Good luck PNG

The program results appear to have been run on Nov. 19th.  I believe it takes into account the most recent games to match up teams.  If you look at Lumberton it shows a loss to Dayton.  The way Dayton has been playing lately, I can understand that predictions.  That said, I doubt it would have predicted a 1 pt win by Lumberton back in late Sept.

This game could get ugly for us.

What makes you say that? I think we are the clear underdog, but a couple of turnovers on a wet night and we hang on to the ball and you never know what might happen. Our defense is good enough to contain a running game. Not shut it down, but hopefully minimize the long runs and maybe our offense can be our best defense. LC has not shown the capability all year to stop a running team. Maybe they will, maybe not.

it's turf over there....great stadium. Lamar's running back is something to watch.....you guys had better be practing chasing a chicken if want to stop this kid. ;)

Chickens don't like to run when they get wet, they tend to hover in a corner under a shed when its wet and raining.....LOL !

I feel good about this game....as someone said, the weather is an equalizer, not that PNG would need it anyway.  I feel our Defense will wear Rodgers down.  Had a friend that went to the Dickinson game, he said they basically don't have a balanced offense, mainly run, and their defense isn't that strong, and should not be able to stop Hemmings.  If PNG comes out and plays LC the way they did GP, we should come away with the win, easily.  Will be a good game, but have a gut feeling, PNG will come out with the Win and there'll be a lot of crow eating come Sunday morning. Matt Burnett has been in this playoff position before where just about everyone had counted PNG out and PNG went out, played their hearts heart, brought the upset and earned the respect, and came away with the win.

Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!

Scalp 'em, NDN's!

I've seen Rodgers on video and there's no doubt he's good, but here is a little reminder.  How many state championship's has Lamar Consolidated won while Rodgers has been there? None How many games have they lost during his time there? Teams have stopped him before, and I think PNG has a chance to stop him. Hopefully we pull out a W

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw