FOX News

Hagar

Here’s the deal, and I think most of you will agree, FOX is the only major news outlet to watch.  Perfect?  Heck no, but so much closer to being accurate than the others.

That said, let me get this off my chest.  FOX announcer have said, and continue to say, “The American people are too smart for that”.  

NEW FLASH FOX - they’re not.  My eyes roll when they say that.  This midterm election is added proof, as if any was needed.  The 2020 election results was proof enough.  Even if the Dems cheated (which I will always believe) for that many to vote Biden over Trump was insane.  And with inflation running away like a spooked cat, and the country turning into a Third World Debacle, and the Government lying to us with every breath, this should’ve been the Red Wave everyone predicted.  It should be in the bag now.

The American people are too smart for that?  No FOX, they’re not.  They’re Dumber than a bag of rocks.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Here’s the deal, and I think most of you will agree, FOX is the only major news outlet to watch.  Perfect?  Heck no, but so much closer to being accurate than the others.

That said, let me get this off my chest.  FOX announcer have said, and continue to say, “The American people are too smart for that”.  

NEW FLASH FOX - they’re not.  My eyes roll when they say that.  This midterm election is added proof, as if any was needed.  The 2020 election results was proof enough.  Even if the Dems cheated (which I will always believe) for that many to vote Biden over Trump was insane.  And with inflation running away like a spooked cat, and the country turning into a Third World Debacle, and the Government lying to us with every breath, this should’ve been the Red Wave everyone predicted.  It should be in the bag now.

The American people are too smart for that?  No FOX, they’re not.  They’re Dumber than a bag of rocks.

I am a big fan of Newsmax but the interactive map by state and county on Fox is great, especially with Bill Hemmer, who has learned to operate it so well.

25 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I am a big fan of Newsmax but the interactive map by state and county on Fox is great, especially with Bill Hemmer, who has learned to operate it so well.

Yes.  My only big concern, they stop thinking Americans are smart.  It just ain’t so.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

No Hagar, you’re wrong.  Americans are smart.  They know what’s going on.  They like Fetterman better than Oz.

Oh yeah?  In Pennsylvania?  The same State where the voters elected a dead man.  Sure, they’re well informed.  My dying rear.

This is the hidden content, please

You also forgot to mention it was too late to change the ballots - By voting for him forces a special election instead of electing the person running against him who is from the green party. He just passed away in October. 

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

You also forgot to mention it was too late to change the ballots - By voting for him forces a special election instead of electing the person running against him who is from the green party. He just passed away in October. 

Does it matter that it’s to late?  You have to knowledgeable enough to not vote for a dead man!

Not really, I would have done the same thing. In order to force a special election that district voted for him instead of the Green Party candidate he was running against. 

Same thing happened with two Republican candidates I gave examples of in the other post about the election, but that doesn’t fit the narrative you’re going for. 

3 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Not really, I would have done the same thing. In order to force a special election that district voted for him instead of the Green Party candidate he was running against. 

Same thing happened with two Republican candidates I gave examples of in the other post about the election, but that doesn’t fit the narrative you’re going for. 

No narrative, just plain dumb no matter who you are.  States should put out announcements that this candidate has passed, but it’s to late to put them on the ballot.  I guess now that a Dem “won”, those in charge can just put another Dem in place without having another election.  Not sure about that though.

From the article from Fox - they still didn’t want his opponent to win even tho she aligns a lot with Democrats. 

DeLuca's opponent, 

This is the hidden content, please
 reportedly ran on a decidedly left-wing platform, putting her three main priorities on her website as "environmental justice," "ending the war on drugs," and "reducing gun violence."

The law states there must be a special election to decide the seat. 

19 hours ago, Hagar said:

Our world ranking sucks buckets. 

15 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Great time in America to be a Snake Oil Salesman.  If they’ll buy Dem politicians, they’ll buy sky hooks, squeegee sharpeners, most anything.

Snake oil salesmen is correct, the democrats cannot stand firmly on their policies and get votes, they have to lie, frighten and pull pathetic tricks like supporting unpopular opposing candidates financially to get their candidate elected (brilliant but unethical).

Of course, the main ingredient for their success still has to be an abundance of easily manipulated voters.

46 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Snake oil salesmen is correct, the democrats cannot stand firmly on their policies and get votes, they have to lie, frighten and pull pathetic tricks like supporting unpopular opposing candidates financially to get their candidate elected (brilliant but unethical).

Of course, the main ingredient for their success still has to be an abundance of easily manipulated voters.

Now is a good time to invest in automobile blinker fluid. I see there being a big demand for it going forward.