Port Arthur Memorial (24) @ Baytown Lee (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

Not for me lol

Another Crosby poster and I were talking about PAM being ranked so high.  They won a close one over Porter, a close one over a 2nd string Crosby, and now a loss to Lee.  I’m beginning to think he was right when he said, “PAM’s not that good at all”.  This game was not what I expected. They might be heading to the playoff in 3rd place.

I don’t ever say anything…but man.  This was a very frustrating game to watch.  The play calling WAS TRASH!!!! How do you not adjust to the blitz??? They keep running the same dang plays seeing the defense is about to blitz.  How does that happen??? It wasn’t until the last drive that they ran a screen when they blitz.  That should’ve been done…instead you keep running these long pass plays or play action to give the defense and their blitz to get in the backfield.  To see them keep running the same plays and not adjusting is the definition of insanity.  Doing the same dang thing thinking something different is going to happen.  Come on man!!!! What are you thinking?? I’m by no means a football coach but I’m well educated in football.  Ima say this…I have a job and I try my best to be great at it.  How do they not do the same??? It’s not rocket science as to what adjustments needed to be made to fight off what they were doing.  This one is ALLLLLL on the coaches.  You’re suppose to put your team in the best situation to succeed… By NO MEANS did they do that tonight.  You have great athletes and a great team…and this is how you reward them??? That’s sad man.  I don’t wanna hear anything about the dang turnovers.  They all happened in the first half except for one…I think.  …and you were still up 17-7.  Unbelievable to say the least.

1 minute ago, CCRed said:

Another Crosby poster and I were talking about PAM being ranked so high.  They won a close one over Porter, a close one over a 2nd string Crosby, and now a loss to Lee.  I’m beginning to think he was right when he said, “PAM’s not that good at all”.  This game was not what I expected. They might be heading to the playoff in 3rd place.

I wasn't a fan of them being ranked at all.  Now, a great opportunity for a reset

1 minute ago, truPAfan said:

I don’t ever say anything…but man.  This was a very frustrating game to watch.  The play calling WAS TRASH!!!! How do you not adjust to the blitz??? They keep running the same dang plays seeing the defense is about to blitz.  How does that happen??? It wasn’t until the last drive that they ran a screen when they blitz.  That should’ve been done…instead you keep running these long pass plays or play action to give the defense and their blitz to get in the backfield.  To see them keep running the same plays and not adjusting is the definition of insanity.  Doing the same dang thing thinking something different is going to happen.  Come on man!!!! What are you thinking?? I’m by no means a football coach but I’m well educated in football.  Ima say this…I have a job and I try my best to be great at it.  How do they not do the same??? It’s not rocket science as to what adjustments needed to be made to fight off what they were doing.  This one is ALLLLLL on the coaches.  You’re suppose to put your team in the best situation to succeed… By NO MEANS did they do that tonight.  You have great athletes and a great team…and this is how you reward them??? That’s sad man.  I don’t wanna hear anything about the dang turnovers.  They all happened in the first half except for one…I think.  …and you were still up 17-7.  Unbelievable to say the least.

Careful bro, you gonna upset the Sfa alumni on here… lol

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I said this week one lol… but I’ll keep letting y’all think they good… to be honest, the kids not the problem… it’s the sidelines I don’t trust, especially offensively 

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Careful bro, you gonna upset the Sfa alumni on here… lol

I don’t care what anyone says.  If you give ANY credit to that offensive play calling.  You need to stop watching football and find another sport.  I hate to even call them out because I understand it’s a job and well…you hope that they try to do their best…. But tonight…they got punched in the mouth got dazed and forgot how to call a game.  It’s frustrating because if they don’t make it far in the playoffs…it’s not the kids.  All on that staff.  

1 minute ago, truPAfan said:

I don’t care what anyone says.  If you give ANY credit to that offensive play calling.  You need to stop watching football and find another sport.  I hate to even call them out because I understand it’s a job and well…you hope that they try to do their best…. But tonight…they got punched in the mouth got dazed and forgot how to call a game.  It’s frustrating because if they don’t make it far in the playoffs…it’s not the kids.  All on that staff.  

Well get ready for another 1st rd out the playoffs for the 5th time in row and Morgan gonna keep cashing those checks. Oh and the fan boys will give him praise and bring him offerings 

15 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

Agreed!