Barbers Hill (10) @ Magnolia West (28) FINAL

jdawg03

13 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Ball game MW wins 28-10

Hey at least yall scored 10. 

King is big. Alot bigger than consol. I think if everyone in our district played king we would go 0-8. Pam's speed may help em out  but not enough. Rough rough nite but that's what preseason is for, you can't get better playing small/undermanned teams and expect to do well in the post season. Just ask FBM, yall taught em that last year

4 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Hey at least yall scored 10. 

King is big. Alot bigger than consol. I think if everyone in our district played king we would go 0-8. Pam's speed may help em out  but not enough. Rough rough nite but that's what preseason is for, you can't get better playing small/undermanned teams and expect to do well in the post season. Just ask FBM, yall taught em that last year

True we didn’t cross the goal line in our scrimmage against Shadow  Creek😀 CE King is just way to much for anyone in our district. Just think King was probably better last year! Out of all our district PAM looked sharp and will be tough to beat, they looked physical with good size on the lines and executed very well for the 1 st game. if PAM keeps improving they are my DC pick at this point. I think BH gets on track next week against Montgomery at home.