Americans already reacting to Biden's reported student loan handout plan: 'Highly suspicious'

LumRaiderFan

12 hours ago, Big girl said:

One fills out a FAFSA form. They tell you if you qualify for a subsidized or unsubsidized loan. A student doesn't shop for lenders nor interest rates 

12 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Educate me by answering the  below question.

So your telling me you blindly sign an agreement not knowing the terms of that agreement? 

I got my loan at 1.78%

that was in 1999

17 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

While I don't agree with it, my Son would be a fool not to say good buy to his $14,000 in student loans. If he only gets 10K, I'll throw in the other 4K ......

Absolutely, I don't agree with the plan either but I would grab any opportunity to get MY money back from the government. 

18 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Like this? 

image.png.8af41588791cc32a15e3dce62598ee58.png

According to U.S Small Business Administration (SBA) data, about 94% of PPP loans that were approved in 2020
had been forgiven as of December 2021.

So what’s your point? Are you saying 94% of the PPP loans that were forgiven were all Republicans? Lol

News Flash: I am not a worship the Republican Party person, it’s just that the Republican Party lines up with more of what I believe as a Independent Conservative and the Democrat Party is not even on the same planet of what I believe. Honestly I don’t care for 96% of the Republican Party because I believe the Democrats and Republicans have become  Uniparty ( Government Party). Nice try though. Lol

4 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

They're not the ones complaining about loan forgiveness - Republicans are. 

That’s where your wrong. It’s the people that worked hard to pay off there loans without a handout that aren’t that happy. I being one of them. If you can’t see that then your a lost. 

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

That’s where your wrong. It’s the people that worked hard to pay off there loans without a handout that aren’t that happy. I being one of them. If you can’t see that then your a lost. 

Would you like me to post the Tweets and posts from Republican members of congress?

4 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I'm going to search your posts to find where you were against the PPP loan "handouts" in the sum of $953 billion under the Trump admin - BRB, this could take a while. 

2 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Can you quote me saying that? 

You're saying Republicans are the only ones complaining about this, democrats aren't,  so, yeah, I'm quoting you on it.

You seem to be saying if Republicans are doing it, then it must be ok...that's childish behavior by your very own definition in a previous post.

40 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I'm going to search your posts to find where you were against the PPP loan "handouts" in the sum of $953 billion under the Trump admin - BRB, this could take a while. 

Your comparing ppp loans to help people keep their businesses a float because most state governors took away their ability to make a living by shutting their businesses down to Student Forgiveness Loans? 😂 That’s not even in the same ballpark of comparisons. I personally just about lost my business that I’ve had for 15 years during all that nonsense of shutting the economy down.

I received a PPP loan during that time but once I found out I was eligible for unemployment for a short period time I returned every penny of that loan. I’ve worked 2 jobs for the past 2 years to help make up for the business I lost during that  stupid shutdown of the economy!  I am about 70% back to normal with my business. Hopefully within the next year I can go back to working one job. 

So keep talking out your rear if you want too. 

11 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Your comparing ppp loans to help people keep their businesses a float because most state governors took away their ability to make a living by shutting their businesses down to Student Forgiveness Loans? 😂 That’s not even in the same ballpark of comparisons. I personally just about lost my business that I’ve had for 15 years during all that nonsense of shutting the economy down.

I received a PPP loan during that time but once I found out I was eligible for unemployment for a short period time I returned every penny of that loan. I’ve worked 2 jobs for the past 2 years to help make up for the business I lost during that  stupid shutdown of the economy!  I am about 70% back to normal with my business. Hopefully within the next year I can go back to working one job. 

So keep talking out your rear if you want too. 

There were folks who didn't even need the money that got that money! Sure there were businesses who needed a bailout but most didn't... and they should all pay that money back, which they want

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Like this? 

image.png.8af41588791cc32a15e3dce62598ee58.png

What's interesting is that you scour the anti-consevative/Republican websites to find stuff like this (is it actually true?), but fail to have an opinion on the following:  1)  Who's going to pay for this "loan forgiveness?"  2)  It's clearly ILLEGAL what JoeBama has done.  So, no, you are not unbiased.  You have an leftist agenda!