Perfect Timing Before Midterm Elections!

Reagan

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

With extremely restricted demographics….

Extremely, L

Men who have sex with men are currently the group at the highest risk of contracting monkeypox, experts say. The World Health Organization recommended in late July that gay and bisexual men limit their number of sexual partners to protect themselves and help slow transmission.

But it’s a public health emergency. Smh

36 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The obesity pandemic doesn’t offer a path to commit voter fraud.

True but Cardinalbacker says our elections are secure an are ran with the upmost integrity. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Deep Breathe 😂😂😂😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Here's a thought.  CARD enjoys ripping anyone that disagrees with him. You know, the more I read things that catd writes the more he reminds me of....dare I say it...DONALD JOHN TRUMP.   I don't say those only to jab at you CARD, you really do have takes just like he would. 

lol, so true

8 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Here's a thought.  CARD enjoys ripping anyone that disagrees with him. You know, the more I read things that catd writes the more he reminds me of....dare I say it...DONALD JOHN TRUMP.   I don't say those only to jab at you CARD, you really do have takes just like he would. 

Cardinalpacker can say what he wants about Trump but what he want tell you is that he has a poster of Orange Man on his ceiling above his bed.