Bad endorsement Dr.oz

Boyz N Da Hood

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Heard oz supports abortion Trans gender etc he was endorsed by Conald LMAO 🤣 

Like how TDS maniacs portray Trump as Conald.  Are y’all all to blind to see who the real con in the WH is?  This guy is a joke who gets pass after pass from the 83M low info voters.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Like how TDS maniacs portray Trump as Conald.  Are y’all all to blind to see who the real con in the WH is?  This guy is a joke who gets pass after pass from the 83M low info voters.

Maybe, just maybe, 65 million low info voters.  The other 16 million are dead, incapacitated, in asylums, illegals or fictitious individuals.  I’ll never believe otherwise.

37 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I'll never believe the other got 70+ million either

Popular President who created record economic opportunities for minorities, had overflow crowds at political rallies, with a popular VP - Versus a Ho hum candidate who didn’t get enough people attending his rallies to make a baseball team, with a VP candidate so unpopular she was the first Dem eliminated in the primaries.  The facts in no way indicate him getting 81 million votes.  As I’ve said before, had he been popular - had he had the support - had he had a popular VP candidate, had he been/had all those things, I could concede the possibility.  As it is, no way Jose.  All the facts indicate the presidency was won via fraud.  Orange man bad doesn’t explain the record number of votes/voters.  And that’s the only explanation I’ve seen you give, while I’ve posted facts & reasons why Trump got his record number.

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Nobody else will explain what Trump did that makes you call him trash.  Maybe you will?

1 term

Hate Crimes

-Empowering Putin

-White Supremacy 

-Inciting an insurrection 

-Stoking hate and division 

-Millions of Covid-19 deaths

-Weak economy 

-Attempting to kill off the middle class and public education 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Popular President who created record economic opportunities for minorities, had overflow crowds at political rallies, with a popular VP - Versus a Ho hum candidate who didn’t get enough people attending his rallies to make a baseball team, with a VP candidate so unpopular she was the first Dem eliminated in the primaries.  The facts in no way indicate him getting 81 million votes.  As I’ve said before, had he been popular - had he had the support - had he had a popular VP candidate, had he been/had all those things, I could concede the possibility.  As it is, no way Jose.  All the facts indicate the presidency was won via fraud.  Orange man bad doesn’t explain the record number of votes/voters.  And that’s the only explanation I’ve seen you give, while I’ve posted facts & reasons why Trump got his record number.

Put Conald on the ticket again and watch the turnout! 

Majority of the R's I  know say he shouldn't run again and they voted for him! All the folks I know that didn't vote for him say they ain't voting for him again

I guarantee if he's on the ticket no matter what the world looks like in 2024 it will be a huge turnout again! I'm going to enjoy the media and candidates trash him and watch orange dude cr like a lil #####! That's the only thing I miss the last year and a half is watching him cry on Twitter about fake news and unfair media 😢 😅

19 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

1 term

Hate Crimes

-Empowering Putin

-White Supremacy 

-Weak economy 

Now that you have regurgitated the Liberal lies (ones you were conned into believing), see if you can list real reasons to hate Trump?

(I find it comical that you don't realize how childish you sound trying to make fun of people's names. "Conald"? Are you really stooping to that? Direct evidence you have nothing but childish antics. You are a hero to 3rd graders, while 5th graders just put the "L" handsign on their forehead. 6th graders just ignore such immaturity. Thanks for again showing your level of debating skills.)

Since you have proven over and over you can't come up with anything to back your allegations, let's switch to a much simpler task...one even you should be able to complete. Please list the characteristics and policy positions you want to see in a president. Since you can't say what Trump did wrong, let's see what you think he should have done (according to you). This should be amusing.

21 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

1 term

Hate Crimes

-Empowering Putin

-White Supremacy 

-Weak economy 

Sounds just like the idiot in office right now InMAGAWeTrust. Come again…..

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Now that you have regurgitated the Liberal lies (ones you were conned into believing), see if you can list real reasons to hate Trump?

(I find it comical that you don't realize how childish you sound trying to make fun of people's names. "Conald"? Are you really stooping to that? Direct evidence you have nothing but childish antics. You are a hero to 3rd graders, while 5th graders just put the "L" handsign on their forehead. 6th graders just ignore such immaturity. Thanks for again showing your level of debating skills.)

Since you have proven over and over you can't come up with anything to back your allegations, let's switch to a much simpler task...one even you should be able to complete. Please list the characteristics and policy positions you want to see in a president. Since you can't say what Trump did wrong, let's see what you think he should have done (according to you). This should be amusing.

See above response, not bout to do this with you again 

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

See above response, not bout to do this with you again 

What above response? The Liberal lies you listed? You can't be serious.

List the characteristics and policy positions you would have wanted Trump to espouse instead of the actions he engaged in that you find repulsive. It's very simple. You seem to fancy yourself as superior to him (and everyone on this board), so this should be a simple task.

Keep is classy and I will reciprocate. You go in the gutter and I will follow you...just like last time. What are you scared of? (LOL, that was rhetorical, everyone knows what you are scared of.) Even you know you don't have the ability to debate and must resort to derogatory gutter-snipe in a lame attempt to deflect from having to defend your indefensible positions. Let's see how far you get before your immaturity leaks out.

3 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Why? Because you might have to get another new IP Address? Lol

SMH, you really sound dumb right now... not sure what would convince some clowns I'm not that dude.. me n  Engle dude went back and forth when I first joined not bout to do it again.. I got a warning from the mod, so I'll stay away from that dude

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What above response? The Liberal lies you listed? You can't be serious.

List the characteristics and policy positions you would have wanted Trump to espouse instead of the actions he engaged in that you find repulsive. It's very simple. You seem to fancy yourself as superior to him (and everyone on this board), so this should be a simple task.

Keep is classy and I will reciprocate. You go in the gutter and I will follow you...just like last time. What are you scared of? (LOL, that was rhetorical, everyone knows what you are scared of.) Even you know you don't have the ability to debate and must resort to derogatory gutter-snipe in a lame attempt to deflect from having to defend your indefensible positions. Let's see how far you get before your immaturity leaks out.

🤣

3 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

SMH, you really sound dumb right now... not sure what would convince some clowns I'm not that dude.. me n  Engle dude went back and forth when I first joined not bout to do it again.. I got a warning from the mod, so I'll stay away from that dude

Ok InMAGAWeTrust 👌

16 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

🤣

I take that as "I'm a clown that can't debate without exposing myself as the clown I wish to be, so I just call others clowns". Did that accurately describe your position?

It's funny you would run from such a simple task. How hard is it to list your preferred positions that a president should espouse? I guess you can hear that gutter calling you. It might be wise for you to run instead of embarrassing yourself again. And just like InMagaWeTrust, you will run then show up on another topic spewing your same garbage. I will call you out, and you will run again. On the off chance you try to debate, you will immediately go straight to the gutter, which I will begrudgingly follow...embarrassing both of us. The exact same thing as InMagaWeTrust. If you are not him, you definitely could be his twin brother.

Ooops, I should have broken this into multiple posts. You previously admitted in our last "debate" (LOL) that you didn't have the ability to follow a post with multiple sentences. You whined about how the "big" words and the length was just too much for you. (It was hard to believe your sudden revelation of honesty after all of the lies.)

52 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

1 term

Hate Crimes

-Empowering Putin

-White Supremacy 

-Weak economy 

This type of mentality is what put biden in the WH.  The low info voter, you’re living proof!

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I take that as "I'm a clown that can't debate without exposing myself as the clown I wish to be, so I just call others clowns". Did that accurately describe your position?

It's funny you would run from such a simple task. How hard is it to list your preferred positions that a president should espouse? I guess you can hear that gutter calling you. It might be wise for you to run instead of embarrassing yourself again. And just like InMagaWeTrust, you will run then show up on another topic spewing your same garbage. I will call you out, and you will run again. On the off chance you try to debate, you will immediately go straight to the gutter, which I will begrudgingly follow...embarrassing both of us. The exact same thing as InMagaWeTrust. If you are not him, you definitely could be his twin brother.

Ooops, I should have broken this into multiple posts. You previously admitted in our last "debate" (LOL) that you didn't have the ability to follow a post with multiple sentences. You whined about how the "big" words and the length was just too much for you. (It was hard to believe your sudden revelation of honesty after all of the lies.)

👍🏽