4. Separation Scientist

Separation Scientist

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• You give yourself a moral pass. Now that is some kind of flexibility. There is a word to describe it. Can you guess what it is? Ā 
    • The law on self defense in Texas says that the use of deadly force is justified if the person using the force reasonably believes that it is the force is necessary. Of course a jury will look at it and determine if the person had a ā€œreasonableā€ fear. In my opinion, by law it is to be viewed from the perspective of the person using the force at that moment. That is why it says that ā€œheā€ reasonably believes. Then under Texas law, a person isnā€™t required to prove self defense. The state is required to prove that it wasnā€™t and beyond a reasonable doubt. So there was no reasonable doubt of fear when your car is surrounded by a mob and a guy is walking toward you with an AK47?
    • Not actually how our justice system works.....you already convicted him and he has not even started his defense.....lmao
    • I think that his comments is what he was convicted on. Had they not had that, he probably wouldnā€™t have been convicted. Ā That is one reason that I do not talk about what I would do. If you make an off the cuff comment like, ā€œIf that happened to me, they wouldnā€™t need an ambulance, they would need a hearseā€ā€¦. then later you are in a maybe different situation but resort to deadly force, donā€™t be so sure they someone wonā€™t find that comment and use it against you. ā€œHe has obviously been waiting for the opportunity to kill someoneā€ or worseā€¦. the opportunity to kill one of those people. (whoever ā€œthoseā€ may be)
    • I dont doubt that he is improving, he clearly looked like he will be a great player. He was one of the better JV players I saw last year (probably was the best). Just did not see anything indicating that he should have more P4 offers than Kavian Bryant who is in the same class of 2027. Cant wait to see him take some varsity snaps. Not trying to be offensive. *** Clearly those D1 colleges see it different. Their opinions are the ones that count.Ā 
  • Topics