BC/Cameron Yoe..2 out 3 Series Starting Thur..

Your statements are puzzling to me. Did you guys actually talk to Coach Bryant or are just trying to make other people feel like you have the inside scoop? Before you say well someone told me this or that, I will go ahead and say they are full of it also.

Matt Bryant

(so there is no confusion)

Guest etbu

Your statements are puzzling to me. Did you guys actually talk to Coach Bryant or are just trying to make other people feel like you have the inside scoop? Before you say well someone told me this or that' date=' I will go ahead and say they are full of it also.

Matt Bryant

(so there is no confusion)[/quote']

What are you talking about?

I guess his beef is that someone said Billy wanted a 1 gamer, lost the flip and has to play 3 game series. Perhaps Matt is implying that this is wrong, that Billy wanted a 3 gamer and he won the flip. Who knows? Who cares? Its best out of 3....winner goes to Austin. Go Cards.

The Cameron Yoe Head Baseball Coach said on the radio that he thought Bryant would want a one game series...that was right after Yoe beat Hudson and right before the flip..if there even was one

What would posess the Cameron coach to think that Billy B would want a 1 game series. Angelle is one of the best in Texas' date=' but this staff is deep and anything can happen in a 1 gamer.[/quote']

I have my doubts about this Cameron coach.

Angelle.... 33 k's last 2 games.

Stringer.... no-hitter against a very good hitting Barbers Hill squad.

Haymond....Div 1 signee

Meeks....also pitched well against BH

Ok I work in a junkyard but what is his beef?

Good, I just bought a new house and maybe you could help me get rid of some old stuff!

I take my burgers with 2 patties. 1st beef= People that say stuff when they have absolutely nothing to justify it. In this case the two individuals were flat out telling lies. I waste my time and breath everytime I take on that argument. It will never change, some people just get warm and giggly because they see something they wrote or said out there for everyone else to see. 2nd beef= kids actually get on here and read the crap that some people say and on top of that "Believe It". What if the 2nd day pitcher or 3rd day pitcher saw that and said Coach Bryant doesn't believe in me and only wanted one game. Not good for the whole team when one guy isn't there mentally.

The fact is there was no coin toss because both coaches AGREED on 2 out of 3. Coach Bryant believes in each and everyone of them and that is that. One group working as one can go a long way.

Well said Buc3 :D Would've like you wearing a star on that helmet this year, but your on my second favorite team. Good job last year, and good luck in your career.

BTW, did you get a chance to make it to the Fruit City to see any friends @ "KC" :D:D :?:

Where/what is Baseball USA Houston???

Baseball USA is a Sports Complex With fields for Baseball, Softball, Football, and etc..

You can yahoo Map it Baseball USA's address is 2626 W Sam Houston Pkwy N. Houston, TX 77043. It should give enough info. :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder