Jump to content

The 2022 High School Football Season is Almost Here! 

The countdown has finished!

Game 2 Huffman vs BC. HUFFMAN WINS SERIES 2-1


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, PirateNole984 said:

2 DI pitchers at BC…Who? Guess I missed them pitch the 2 times BC & Vidor played 🤷🏼‍♂️

Both guys pitched against Vidor this season. Oceguera (Lamar commit) won the first time they played in district. Collins (U of H commit) pitched the second time in district and lost. 
 

Just because a guy has “college commit” associated with their name doesn’t guarantee success every time out. We all know and understand that. It’s just baseball and sometimes things happen. That’s why we love the sport.

 

Rake1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Rake1 said:

Both guys pitched against Vidor this season. Oceguera (Lamar commit) won the first time they played in district. Collins (U of H commit) pitched the second time in district and lost. 
 

Just because a guy has “college commit” associated with their name doesn’t guarantee success every time out. We all know and understand that. It’s just baseball and sometimes things happen. That’s why we love the sport.

 

Rake1

This is spot on… especially in baseball 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2022 at 8:38 PM, Callaway7 said:

Ya nobody wants to ump your games. Ironically a dude who retired because of people in Orange County came out as a favor to do it. In 5 years every umpire left will go do a game where he doesn’t have to deal with the stupidity every pitch. Everything about Orange County leading with bc is miserable and every ump

hates. 

can you do that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2014-2015 4A Baseball State Results

SEMIFINALS

FINALS

4A STATE CHAMPION

This is the hidden content, please
(28-5)
This is the hidden content, please
, 9-4
This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please
, 7-3
This is the hidden content, please

 

This is the hidden content, please
(28-7)

 

 

 

This is the hidden content, please
(29-5)
This is the hidden content, please
, 8-0
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

This is the hidden content, please
(26-10)

 

 

1990-1991 4A Baseball State Results

SEMIFINALS

FINALS

4A STATE CHAMPION

West Mesquite West Mesquite, 8-7
This is the hidden content, please
Robstown, 7-6
This is the hidden content, please

 

West Orange-Stark

 

 

 

Robstown Robstown, 4-3 (8 innings)
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

Crowley(28-7)

 

 

1973-1974 3A Baseball State Results

SEMIFINALS

FINALS

3A STATE CHAMPION

South Grand Prairie(27-6) South Grand Prairie, 1-0
This is the hidden content, please
South Grand Prairie, 9-1
This is the hidden content, please

 

Pecos(24-7)

 

 

 

Mercedes(20-3) Mercedes, 3-2 (8 innings)
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

Orange West Orange(26-7)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KF89 said:

2014-2015 4A Baseball State Results

SEMIFINALS

FINALS

4A STATE CHAMPION

This is the hidden content, please
(28-5)
This is the hidden content, please
, 9-4
This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please
, 7-3
This is the hidden content, please

 

This is the hidden content, please
(28-7)

 

 

 

This is the hidden content, please
(29-5)
This is the hidden content, please
, 8-0
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

This is the hidden content, please
(26-10)

 

 

1990-1991 4A Baseball State Results

SEMIFINALS

FINALS

4A STATE CHAMPION

West Mesquite West Mesquite, 8-7
This is the hidden content, please
Robstown, 7-6
This is the hidden content, please

 

West Orange-Stark

 

 

 

Robstown Robstown, 4-3 (8 innings)
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

Crowley(28-7)

 

 

1973-1974 3A Baseball State Results

SEMIFINALS

FINALS

3A STATE CHAMPION

South Grand Prairie(27-6) South Grand Prairie, 1-0
This is the hidden content, please
South Grand Prairie, 9-1
This is the hidden content, please

 

Pecos(24-7)

 

 

 

Mercedes(20-3) Mercedes, 3-2 (8 innings)
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

Orange West Orange(26-7)

 

 

Thanks, I was thinking we went back to back in 16 too. Anderson and JD3 were pretty good. 74 was actually before the school's merged. So I don't count that one for WOS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Thanks, I was thinking we went back to back in 16 too. Anderson and JD3 were pretty good. 74 was actually before the school's merged. So I don't count that one for WOS.

I was just posting the West Orange teams state tourney teams for B.C. / WOS discussion posts. WOS also had a very good program for many years under Anderson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KF89 said:

2014-2015 4A Baseball State Results

SEMIFINALS

FINALS

4A STATE CHAMPION

This is the hidden content, please
(28-5)
This is the hidden content, please
, 9-4
This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please
, 7-3
This is the hidden content, please

 

This is the hidden content, please
(28-7)

 

 

 

This is the hidden content, please
(29-5)
This is the hidden content, please
, 8-0
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

This is the hidden content, please
(26-10)

 

 

1990-1991 4A Baseball State Results

SEMIFINALS

FINALS

4A STATE CHAMPION

West Mesquite West Mesquite, 8-7
This is the hidden content, please
Robstown, 7-6
This is the hidden content, please

 

West Orange-Stark

 

 

 

Robstown Robstown, 4-3 (8 innings)
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

Crowley(28-7)

 

 

1973-1974 3A Baseball State Results

SEMIFINALS

FINALS

3A STATE CHAMPION

South Grand Prairie(27-6) South Grand Prairie, 1-0
This is the hidden content, please
South Grand Prairie, 9-1
This is the hidden content, please

 

Pecos(24-7)

 

 

 

Mercedes(20-3) Mercedes, 3-2 (8 innings)
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

Orange West Orange(26-7)

 

 

My dad took the L in that '74 semifinal - outfielder (who he's still friends with) dropped an easy fly ball that let the go-ahead run score in the 8th inning. Dad always lets him hear about that error when they get into friendly arguments lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KF89 said:

I was just posting the West Orange teams state tourney teams for B.C. / WOS discussion posts. WOS also had a very good program for many years under Anderson.

I understand... kinda nice that WOS could make an appearance in a playoff thread. Especially since our friends over the bridge made an early exit. Just jokes. We can't talk to much smack after this past disappointing season. Lol

OF still in it to rep the OC. Go Bobcats!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

My dad took the L in that '74 semifinal - outfielder (who he's still friends with) dropped an easy fly ball that let the go-ahead run score in the 8th inning. Dad always lets him hear about that error when they get into friendly arguments lol. 

Opening the box score looks like WO made 4 errors that game & killed themselves

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Member Statistics

    43,015
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Spineguy
    Newest Member
    Spineguy
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...