Who Wins BC or Cameron Yoe?

Who Wins BC/Cameron Yoe?  

1. 1. Who Wins BC/Cameron Yoe?

Nope ,But Ive seen BC play. My assumptions are due to what I have seen of BC in the BH seris. BH was a second place team in district and no where near state type baseball. Huffman in my opinion would have played BC well. Huffman gets swept by Hudson then Yoe beats them!!!!! That side of the bracket in region three was tough and a lot harder than what BC has went through. Again I hope the Cardinals roll and bring home the title. Just my opinion, although not the most popular one :)

Nope ' date='But Ive seen BC play. My assumptions are due to what I have seen of BC in the BH seris. BH was a second place team in district and no where near state type baseball. Huffman in my opinion would have played BC well. Huffman gets swept by Hudson then Yoe beats them!!!!! That side of the bracket in region three was tough and a lot harder than what BC has went through. Again I hope the Cardinals roll and bring home the title. Just my opinion, although not the most popular one :)[/quote']

Dude, give the Hill a little credit. I thought they played better in the playoffs. Besides, Huffman always plays better against BH than anyone else. Also, I think the Columbus pitcher was about as good a right handed as BC will face.

bc will hand it to them. just in case you havent seen yoe play they have one pitcher and a hitter that swings for the fences everytime. pitch angelle the first game and let them throw off it does not matter. their other pitchers would not have made the jv at any other school. looks like hudson looked past yoe and didnt play as they usually did. if they wouldve played them like they played huffman wouldve been run rules both times.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder