The Woke Thread: Examples of Wokeness Gone Wrong

bullets13

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Insanity!!

From the article:

Thieves have begun breaking into houses to steal keys in order to steal cars, prompting controversial prevention advice from Toronto Police Constable Marco Ricciardi at an Etobicoke town hall last month, according to City News.

During the town hall, Ricciardi advised that residents leave their car keys near the front doors of their houses so that they do not have to confront violent criminals, who he noted often have "real guns."

He said at the Feb. 27 meeting, "To prevent the possibility of being attacked in your home, leave your FOBs at your front door. Because they’re breaking into your home to steal your car. They don’t want anything else."

"A lot of them that they’re arresting have guns on them. And they’re not toy guns, they’re real guns. They’re loaded," he added.

What a crock. Reminds me of George Carlin’s “Stupid People”

It’s Canada……I’ll leave my keys further in house, then they’re mine. My real guns are loaded and I am a very good shot. 

• 2 weeks later...

As a reminder.  From the article:  "A Citizen Journalist has revealed Best Buy is partnering with McKinsey & Company on a Management Training Program.  "The program is not open to white applicants. “Candidates must meet the [racial] requirements below.”  The program is only for employees who “identify as Black, Latino, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific Islander.”"

In a recent earnings call, Best Buy, a woke retail giant, announced the closure of 24 stores in 2024, with an additional 10-15 stores expected to shut down in the fiscal year 2025.

Go Woke -- Go Broke!

This is the hidden content, please