Biden Advocating New Gun Control Legislation

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Same Biden who blames Putin for War Crimes.  Why Joe?  Putin didn’t slaughter those civilians, guns did.  In California, which has some of the strictest gun laws in the US, you blame the guns, not the shooters.  You poor goober headed loon.

It happened in a state with some of the strictest gun laws in the country.  This is obviously the result of a fight between two idiots with guns, not a targeted mass shooting.  I'd bet the mortgage that both of the shooters have multiple previous arrests, but were let off lightly due to Cali's soft approach on criminals.  There's also a high likelihood that they're convicted felons who were already breaking gun laws by possessing guns of any kind, and yet for some reason the laws didn't stop them.  

21 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It happened in a state with some of the strictest gun laws in the country.  This is obviously the result of a fight between two idiots with guns, not a targeted mass shooting.  I'd bet the mortgage that both of the shooters have multiple previous arrests, but were let off lightly due to Cali's soft approach on criminals.  There's also a high likelihood that they're convicted felons who were already breaking gun laws by possessing guns of any kind, and yet for some reason the laws didn't stop them.  

Maybe they’ll blame it on the gun like Alec Baldwin. 

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

About one of the suspects: Martin was freed from an Arizona prison in 2020 after serving just over 1 1/2 years for violating probation in separate cases involving a felony conviction for aggravated assault in 2016 and a conviction on a marijuana charge in 2018. Court records show he pleaded guilty to punching, kicking and choking a woman in a hotel room when she refused to work for him as a prostitute.

There's no need for more gun control laws.  What we need is culture control laws.  

This is about one of the shooters:

Smiley Martin, 27, was taken into custody Tuesday morning as he recovered at a hospital from injuries suffered during the gunfire that broke out in the 

capital's entertainment district early Sunday morning, the Sacramento Police Department said.

Martin faces charges of possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and possession of a machine gun. 

These thugs didn't follow the existing gun laws, what makes Brandon think they would follow new ones.

5 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

There's no need for more gun control laws.  What we need is culture control laws.  

This is about one of the shooters:

Smiley Martin, 27, was taken into custody Tuesday morning as he recovered at a hospital from injuries suffered during the gunfire that broke out in the 

capital's entertainment district early Sunday morning, the Sacramento Police Department said.

Martin faces charges of possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and possession of a machine gun. 

These thugs didn't follow the existing gun laws, what makes Brandon think they would follow new ones.

Here is one of the most stupid rationales about gun laws and in particular gun free zones  to stop mass shootings. I have brought this up in various forums several times and maybe this one.

If a person is about to kill multiple people, he is  facing:

1. Death during the incident by suicide or the police. 
2. if he survives:    
    a. Life in prison. 
    b. Death Penalty.

There are no other outcomes. I guess there’s a possibility of escape but that is about 99.999% unlikely.

If a person is facing certain death or life in prison, what penalty can you threaten him with?

“Let’s see, I am mad at the I’m going to indiscriminately kill as many people as I can, hopefully dozens at least!! Then I will kill myself but wait… this is a gun free zone. Oh well maybe I’ll just go get me a Dr Pepper milk shake at Whataburger.”

All that gun free zones do is keep people from defending themselves.