thoughts on LCM's season?

Guest princess

Guest princess

They have plenty of coaches, what LCM does that no one esle does in the area is that they have JV coaches and Varsity coaches.  Most school have their varsity coaches coach JV also.

you know, that would only make sense

you know, that would only make sense

how many coaches did david williams have?  moody has his guys coaching both sides of the ball.  the budget is public record & i know for a fact that the board did not bring in a new ad, who was supposed to turn the program around & then cut his budget so that he could only have 6 varsity coaches (including himself)....he moved them around (& out of the program all together) like he wanted them & now it has bitten him in his rear end.  & having 4 jv coaches?  they scored 1 touchdown the entire year!  i think this plan needs to be scrapped!

Sometimes people have to take into perspective, that just because someone has a degree stating that they "CAN" be a coach does not always mean that they "ARE" a coach let alone a good one. If Moody moved people around then he probably felt as if they were more suitable for a different assignment. Maybe he felt that they weren't up to par. People you guys are one day going to realize that maybe sometimes the people who are coaching needed to be good in that sport themselves, I mean if I suck at baseball how can I teach you to hit like Babe Ruth. It is not going to happen. Will they get better? I have no idea but I can tell you this too sometimes we as parents say OHH! my little child is so good when actually they are "ONLY TO US" the kids may not have had a good season but that happens sometimes so just wait till next Sept. and have "FAITH" in the people you have at the helm and maybe that 1-9 will be 9-1 !!! ::) ::)

Sometimes people have to take into perspective, that just because someone has a degree stating that they "CAN" be a coach does not always mean that they "ARE" a coach let alone a good one. If Moody moved people around then he probably felt as if they were more suitable for a different assignment. Maybe he felt that they weren't up to par. People you guys are one day going to realize that maybe sometimes the people who are coaching needed to be good in that sport themselves, I mean if I suck at baseball how can I teach you to hit like Babe Ruth. It is not going to happen. Will they get better? I have no idea but I can tell you this too sometimes we as parents say OHH! my little child is so good when actually they are "ONLY TO US" the kids may not have had a good season but that happens sometimes so just wait till next Sept. and have "FAITH" in the people you have at the helm and maybe that 1-9 will be 9-1 !!! ::) ::)

Has far as the coaches being shuffled I dont know about that, but to say you have to be good at a sport to coach it is not all true. There are many good coaches out there that were average or below average players but they recognize talent and know the game.

From what I understand it was his idea to have fewer varsity coaches, not a budgeting decision. The coaching turnover is strange. Some turnover was needed but some fine coaches have been pushed out or decided to leave.  As for the outsiders wanting to comment on parent intervention problems, unless you know this for a fact you should really not make these accusations.  This has been a knock on the program for years. As for as the past goes I can't comment on because I dont know but IMO that isn't the problem now. 

Guest abovetherim

I can sum it up in a few words. They did not live up to the expectations set by the prior years performance.

Best of luck next year. If the JV team only scored 1 TD all season, the Bears will need more than luck to compete in this district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83