Actresses Who You Fell For

Hagar

I’ve been in love with quite a few.  When young, it was Annette Funicello.  In my era it was the hour glass/coke bottle figure, and Annette had it.  Plus a smile that would melt a rock, much less a teenager in SETX.  As I got older, and watched Casablanca, I fell for Ingrid Bergman.  What a pretty face, but alas, not much of a coke bottle figure.  Been many others, but no doubt we each have our favorites.  But one thing I’ve retained, the love of the coke bottle figure.  Never went for the Twiggy 🐂💩.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I’ve been in love with quite a few.  When young, it was Annette Funicello.  In my era it was the hour glass/coke bottle figure, and Annette had it.  Plus a smile that would melt a rock, much less a teenager in SETX.  As I got older, and watched Casablanca, I fell for Ingrid Bergman.  What a pretty face, but alas, not much of a coke bottle figure.  Been many others, but no doubt we each have our favorites.  But one thing I’ve retained, the love of the coke bottle figure.  Never went for the Twiggy 🐂💩.

I can’t remember any that really come to mind.

Thinking of Annette Funicello however, I got to sit with her sidekick she made a few movies with, Frankie Avalon for about half an hour one time. He was part of a show at Lamar Port Arthur and I was the backstage guard. There was no one else there so he and I sat in the room for about half an hour and chatted and I got to take a couple of pictures with him.