Jasper vs silsbee!!! The rivalry is back !!!

lcm93

On 2/7/2022 at 9:02 AM, The Ingredient said:

The same violator on the QB also had a way late hit out of bounds he was flagged for earlier on our RB. 

Your so called dirty play from the safety was a hard physical hit between the whistles... your QB should not have thrown the crossing route with the safety there. 

Absolutely NOTHING validates the hit on the QB by the Silsbee kid....that was equivalent to the sucker punch on the poor LCM kid in the basketball game. You can not justify it....period 

This is one of the many things wrong with some kids today, they think they have a reason to retaliate over the wrong things. How about repeat that over and over....and how it lead to losing games in a great rivalry.

And the irony of saying he needs thick skin is lost on the fact it took thicker skin to listen to the stupid people(who would rather play a game than ensure the rhetoric going on did not turn into something more) drag the man's name through the dirt....over and over again. 

Our community has members who will do more than just talk(see the basketball game results), so why risk it?? 

NO ONE in Jasper was dodging Silsbee....Just letting it cool over. 

ok.....my rant is over

proceed

How the heck did I miss this response?  Wish it was still fresh.  You wouldn’t have liked my rebuttal.  

10 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Thank you , the writing was on the wall. I'm going to go ahead and make the same prediction for next year

I honestly think Jasper will have tough time getting back to the same position to play for District Title next season.

There is only gonna be 19 returning starters for the DAWGS.