Hamshire-Fannett 69 Liberty 46/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Hamshire-Fannett 69 Liberty 46/FINAL
2 hours ago, OVER THE HILL said:

i think the lesson was learned tonight.  We will see Tuesday.

Is there a magic lesson? HF is going to have to stay focused these next two games or they could easily find themselves with a 3rd place finish. I think they will beat Livingston at home but Huff will be a challenge at Huffman. They handled a Liberty club that they should beat easily. 

1 hour ago, OVER THE HILL said:

The chemistry of the last group on the floor the other night hopefully showed the coach who should be playing.  29 points in the fourth Quarter in a game that was sloppy and close until the right group of kids were on the court.  We will see if he finally figured it out on Tuesday.  

I don’t mean to question your logic but we’re 25 games into the season I don’t think they’ll be many new discoveries at this point. I think Liberty is 1-7 in district playHF should destroy them 

25 games into the season they still are not playing up to their capabilities and they have two kids with terrible attitudes and are extremely selfish.  I think the coach is finally seeing that he has to sit those kids down.  Like I’ve said before he’s a good guy and a I think he is at the end of his patients with those kids.  If he does sit those kids down I think they can go further in the playoffs than everyone expects.  Cardinal 1s son should be leading this team and not have to fight for the ball.  He had a great game the other night because the coach sat those kids down finally and let the kids who have no problem with him getting his points and don’t mind sharing the ball, up until that point they were struggling and could have very easily lost the game to an inferior team. As I said we will see Tuesday night, if he does make a change then they can win out if he keeps doing more of the same then they will end up in 3 rd or 4th just like the last two years and be out the first round.

8 hours ago, OVER THE HILL said:

25 games into the season they still are not playing up to their capabilities and they have two kids with terrible attitudes and are extremely selfish.  I think the coach is finally seeing that he has to sit those kids down.  Like I’ve said before he’s a good guy and a I think he is at the end of his patients with those kids.  If he does sit those kids down I think they can go further in the playoffs than everyone expects.  Cardinal 1s son should be leading this team and not have to fight for the ball.  He had a great game the other night because the coach sat those kids down finally and let the kids who have no problem with him getting his points and don’t mind sharing the ball, up until that point they were struggling and could have very easily lost the game to an inferior team. As I said we will see Tuesday night, if he does make a change then they can win out if he keeps doing more of the same then they will end up in 3 rd or 4th just like the last two years and be out the first round.

I don’t know anything about the internal conflicts on the HF club. I do know that by the 25th game of the season EVERY coach in SE Texas knows the chemistry of his team. If a coach is still making moves this time of year it’s because he’s not pleased with the players on the floor. I wouldn’t read much into stats against a 1-7 club. HF should beat Livingston at home, the matchups favor them ( unless Livingston gets hot from behind the arc). Their challenge will be against a Huffman club that took them to OT at Hamshire. If everyone plays up their potential HF and Livingston could very well be playing a seeding game. The players everyone wants benched seem to be good scoring options when #5 is shut down.