Beaumont United 76 Crosby 68/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont United 76 Crosby 68/FINAL
3 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Terrance didn't play the 1st game. They beat Silsbee by 25-30 9 out of 10 times. United is just that good. Crosby seems to have a solid team as well. The 5A Region 3 Playoffs will be good. 

I know this man... But I was just making a point. We didn't have are point guard the second game and they had their whole team. You don't haft tell me about BU there is only one team in front of them.

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Really strange.  Especially with all these virtual meetings (zoom) and online learning.  I know they have firewalls on my place to keep the kids and teachers  off of social media, but the Department’s IT guy can definitely enable  a breach for the online streaming.  

Certainly.  We have codes to get around the firewall.  Each supervisor with access has his/her own password so it can be tracked. 

11 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Really strange.  Especially with all these virtual meetings (zoom) and online learning.  I know they have firewalls on my place to keep the kids and teachers  off of social media, but the Department’s IT guy can definitely enable  a breach for the online streaming.  

most businesses and ISDs have a "Guest" wifi available that is usually not as restrictive.  They usually just require someone to sign up and get a temporary password that is good for a few hours to a couple of days depending on what they want.  There also ways to setup a separate virtual LAN for certain users.