HALFTIME DRUMOFFS!! KVILLE AND BC!! WACH THESE!!

who won the drumoff??  

15 members have voted

1. 1. who won the drumoff??

• Kirbyville
    • Bridge City

even though kville has won the halftime show twice... 

My junior year, kville stole a little cadence from BC, we called it Bridge city, and did the same dance as their cheerleaders did. Bridge city calls it that thing we do.

My senior year, (06-07) we played DOG and bc played (something??) then we played together that thing you do.Im pretty sure that kville won. Here it is.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3557068

Now for this year, BC played first, and they stole OUR cadence DOG and did the same visuals and everything. Kville played a cadence off of the movie drumline and added a little of their own visuals, then we both played that thing you do. Im pretty sure kville won this one hands down also. Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUK3-7XhDE

This is really something to watch!!

Pretty dang good!  But, I am soing to go out on a limb and say that neither one of these lines could hang with the Kville drumline from the late 90's preferably the line from the fall of 98. ;D  Yes I was on that line as a Snare, and we were big and one of the best in the state from any class!  Just ask the judges from State Marching Contest that year!  All in all, it is great to see this going on!  Good job on both sides!

Pretty dang good!  But, I am soing to go out on a limb and say that neither one of these lines could hang with the Kville drumline from the late 90's preferably the line from the fall of 98. ;D  Yes I was on that line as a Snare, and we were big and one of the best in the state from any class!  Just ask the judges from State Marching Contest that year!  All in all, it is great to see this going on!  Good job on both sides!

ya when sheppard was there the drumline was freakin awesome..i remember going to the games and thats all i cared about during halftime was the drumline.. but still some tradition stays,  i mean we play some of the same music..gosh i miss that man.. we were the last class that he taught in 6th grade before he became our junior high principal..now casey brown is the head drum teacher.. which is a good thing. they are playing some hard stuff this year.

Guest WBFan09

Last year in the playoffs i think Cy-Falls or some one like that challenged our drumline and after our first cadence they said they had to go back and sit with their band...haha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw