LUMBERTON 21 EAST CHAMBERS 23/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

10 minutes ago, spidersal said:

I don’t think it is a poor question. Yes injuries happen, but year after year at the same school. I wonder why you don’t see this at SLC, Denton Ryan, Aledo, WOS, etc., however at Raider land you see it year after year after year.  I am wondering why?

I think you do see it at other schools. The correct question is why don’t they have more depth?

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

I know for the last 4/5 years the Raiders have had numerous players injured. Are they not physically tough or mentally tough or a combination?

Two broken collarbones, broken hand, two shoulder tears, and an unconfirmed knee injury from what I’ve heard, but, yeah, probably not mentally tough enough for your liken. 

3 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I guess the inference here is Lumberton athletes are genetically inferior to the overall population?

Thats an amazing thing to state or even infer. 

Most times injuries are just dumb bad luck.  Now if the same team seems to have clusters of injuries year to year,  there may be other factors at play, such as conditioning or off season training.

3 hours ago, Bigdog said:

Most times injuries are just dumb bad luck.  Now if the same team seems to have clusters of injuries year to year,  there may be other factors at play, such as conditioning or off season training.

I agree 100%

Broken collar bones and concussions are probably exempt from the conditioning discussion. One of the shoulder tear/separations is on a very fit athlete too.