Port Arthur Memorial Titans at Crosby Cougars

lcm93

• lcm93 changed the title to Port arthur memorial titans at crosby cougars
3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Titans will spoil yalls first home game. Sanders might get player of the week for the state. 

Hagler had 164 yards on 29 carries. BH had 312 yards on 46 carries as a team, that’s with the sacks included of course. I’m sure Myles and Jones are salivating. I’m expecting our defense to have their best night yet and we’ve already had two very good ones. 

This one is tough to call. I’m thinking Port Arthur. On the one hand, Crosby has played much tougher competition and has a lot of recent big-game experience. On the other hand, PAM has key positions staffed with elite next-level talent and I’m pretty sure they have more returning starters. In a close game, I’ll go with the team that is more stabilized in terms of identity and time together, and that’s PAM. I’m thinking a one-score game. 

9 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Hagler had 164 yards on 29 carries. BH had 312 yards on 46 carries as a team, that’s with the sacks included of course. I’m sure Myles and Jones are salivating. I’m expecting our defense to have their best night yet and we’ve already had two very good ones. 

Just so you know, BH is a better team than what you're thinking. 

10 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

This one is tough to call. I’m thinking Port Arthur. On the one hand, Crosby has played much tougher competition and has a lot of recent big-game experience. On the other hand, PAM has key positions staffed with elite next-level talent and I’m pretty sure they have more returning starters. In a close game, I’ll go with the team that is more stabilized in terms of identity and time together, and that’s PAM. I’m thinking a one-score game. 

Don’t know much about PAM, but watching highlights that QB is going to be a problem. Should be an entertaining game!

IDK how many holding penalties PAM was called for against BH but it sure looks like they could’ve called a lot of them? Watching the PAM offense you can see the qb is an excellent runner and has a nice arm, has some nice receiver to throw to also. Judging from the film the BH d-line outplayed the PAM o-line for the most part though. Would’ve been interesting to see the outcome had BH had someone that could finish a pass rush. 

Does anybody have the total rushing yardage for PAM last week? I see the 95 yards td pass so I’m guess the qb threw for 400+? When sanders does get those deep balls off I think Crosby’s secondary is going to play them a lot better than BH did too. 

17 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

IDK how many holding penalties PAM was called for against BH but it sure looks like they could’ve called a lot of them? Watching the PAM offense you can see the qb is an excellent runner and has a nice arm, has some nice receiver to throw to also. Judging from the film the BH d-line outplayed the PAM o-line for the most part though. Would’ve been interesting to see the outcome had BH had someone that could finish a pass rush. 

Does anybody have the total rushing yardage for PAM last week? I see the 95 yards td pass so I’m guess the qb threw for 400+? When sanders does get those deep balls off I think Crosby’s secondary is going to play them a lot better than BH did too. 

How did you watch the game?

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Over 200 for the team but Sanders had 156 of that total 

• Bigdog changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial Titans at Crosby Cougars