SA Cornerstone at Carthage/Predictions?

AggiesAreWe

The Dawgs will have both running backs returning this week and maybe two of the O linemen, that should solve the problem of our QB from being blindsided from the back side on pass plays. The Dawgs had zero yards rushing last week. That has never happened in Dawg football history. 
Missing four O linemen and both running backs definitely accounted for the problems in the run game. 
The Dawg defense was put in a terrible position in the first half because of the 5 turnovers. 
The bright side is the 426 yards passing. 
I look for a totally different Dawg team on the field tonight. 
Taking nothing away from Crosby, I don’t think the Dawgs will face a better D line than Crosby the rest of the year. 
I cannot call a score on this game until I see for sure how many O linemen are returning. 
I will take my Dawgs by 10 because of the unknown and because of the Dawg D is the best in all of 4A. 

The Dawg D did what they do. 88 yard fumble returned for TD. 
55 yard INT returned for TD. 
Both Dawg QB’S threw  touchdown passes. Still missing two O linemen. Hopefully have O line at full strength in three weeks when the Dawgs play their next game which will be number 2 Gilmer.