Katy Paetow 41 Barbers Hill 20/ FINAL

Aggieswife

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Katy Paetow 41 Barbers Hill 20/ FINAL

Paetow looked pretty good, but I think we helped them look good. They are ranked #13 in the state for 5A Div 1 and picked to place 2nd behind Manvel in there district. KP was much bigger than us, but we did start moving the ball 2nd half. New coach and I think we will improve each week. Got PAM next week in another tough test for the Eagles.

1 minute ago, Cougtalk said:

@BHFAN what happened buddy? Got some chuckles about our game last night... BH looked hapless. 

Still chuckling 4X100 speed demons😂 well be alright new coach game 1 would be silly to expect a win over a good team a division up.

A loss is a loss and the score is what it is. If you look deeper though the O gave away 14 points, in addition to keeping the D on the field the entire 1st half.  Take away the free 14 points Katy was given by the O and the score is 27-14. A little different. 

Bottom line is the D played tough despite the final score even though the O kept them in a bind almost all night. Once the O gets going I feel confident the new system will get rolling. Katy was a very good team. Like I predicted a month ago, a 1-4 start would not surprise me, but that would still leave BH 1-1 in district at that point. Give the team and new coach at least the first half of the coaches first year before judging them too hard. I see potential.