Splendora vs Coldspring Predictions!!!!

Guest dailynews

Guest dailynews

Who wins this game at Splendora ? Coldspring coming off a tough loss vs Cleveland on their homecoming!!!! Can they handle Splendoras smash mouth offensive line and rushing attack? Can Splendora contain Zavius Johnson? Give me all your thoughts

The key to this game is gonna be Splendoras offense. There is no way Splendora shuts down the Coldspring running game, but if they put their fair share of points on the board it could be a close one. Trojans by 10. Let me change that to 12 their field goal kicker is TERRIBLE!!

It is up to Coldsprings if they show up they should win.  They are too fast to be stopped. Splendora's Offense is big and strong but that shouldnt matter with the speed Coldsprings has.

Is there defense really that good,and who is their running back, I would like to know some facts or game writeups. I cant find hardly anything on them, the Coldspring website gives no information on their team just scores! Can you hook a brotha up! Thanks :D :D

Speed vs. Pure power in this case im taking the power. Coldspring is fast but what ive seen of them is that if you run down their throats they break. Splendora is going to have to milk the clock while smashing coldspring in the face until someone cryes mercy. And zavius dont tip toe because splendora will bring there hats.

Splendora 27

coldspring 13

How did yall manage to cough it up to cleveland?

We have played both teams, Splendora is good, but the speed that CS has should kill the Cats.  I'm not sure where the game will be played, but if its in CS then I would take the Trojans by 10+.  If its in Splendora, well its anybodys guess.  Strange things happen when you plan in Splendora. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder