Record Numbers of Regional Covid Cases

bullets13

I ve had COVID 3 times.  My body did it’s job.....why cause I didn’t cover my face up with some pathetic mask that some cdc government guy tells u to wear.

now I will say the 3rd time I ended up getting pneumonia in which I had to get some meds for.

If your worried about your health then stay home, buy a hazmat suit, get the vaccine if it eases ur mind, move to an island.

it’s funny how liberals will scream “my body my choice “ when talking about murdering babies but when we talk about the vaccine people shouldn’t get a choice.,,,,,bunch of hypocrites 

7 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Not liking the law is a right. It follows the Constitution however in particular Article III.

I’m well aware. I respect the Constitution too. I also note the fact that it’s a living document that has been amended 27 times to date. 
"We must never forget that it is a constitution we are expounding . . . intended to endure for ages to come, and consequently, to be adapted to the various crises of human affairs." -Chief Justice Marshall

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Hagar said:

Recently had my first Covid test.  Q-tip was inserted through my nose into my brain.  I ended up with a sore up in my nose.  Anyone else have a problem?

That would be the rapid test with results in minutes. It is not accurate, however, giving false positives. I didn’t have a problem with a sore, but I am now left-handed. 
The other, more accurate test, can’t remember the name, they only swab barely inside the nose. No discomfort at all. Mine took a couple days for results.