Where’s The Lie Though? [Trigger Warning]

InMAGAWeTrust

20 hours ago, baddog said:

You are a big, fat liar. There is a list of people on the site. You have been on here for hours. I was anxiously awaiting your comment on my honest post and, like the troll you are, decide to act like a little beech and call me names. Your credibility is zero, but what else is new?

Lmao you’ve been sitting around literally all day waiting for me to come back online ? Get a freaking job, or even a hobby dude 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Lmao you’ve been sitting around literally all day waiting for me to come back online ? Get a freaking job, or even a hobby dude 🤣🤣

Get a life dude. Trolling is not a profession. Who says I have to be on here waiting for your response. Ever thought I could check in from time to time? Every time I checked, you were on here. You are a legend in your own mind. Your self worth is skewed, to put it mildly there Narcissus. I gave a heartfelt response and all you can do is make fun. 

22 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ohh, hell, I’ll give it a whirl.  Yes, there is truth to these memes.  You see real people all over social media defending the US Capitol incident while wanting Kaepernick‘s head on a plate.  I’ve gotten used to it, but it’s still quite sickening, especially since prior to all of this, I had much respect for them.  

I don’t have respect for Kaepernick OR the participants of the US Capitol incident. They are both harmful. 

22 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ohh, hell, I’ll give it a whirl.  Yes, there is truth to these memes.  You see real people all over social media defending the US Capitol incident while wanting Kaepernick‘s head on a plate.  I’ve gotten used to it, but it’s still quite sickening, especially since prior to all of this, I had much respect for them.  

You are correct.... but it's hard to get real upset about what happened on 1/6 if you support what happened in the race riots following George Floyd's unfortunate end.  

Some of us sit over here and think:

1.  Kap is wrong, but is entitled to his opinion.  But if his employer (because of the displeasure of the paying customers) wants the protesting to stop.... Kap should have stopped.   Most of us are taught to show respect for the flag, the anthem, law enforcement, the military, etc.... if your whole plan for protest is to say "Bah.... those things that you hold dear to your heart are stupid" your plan isn't very well thought out.  If your goal is to unite, why protest in a manner that causes more people to lose sympathy for your plight?  

2.  There is no justification for rioting or looting.  Protesting is one thing.  Crawling through a broken plate glass window to take that Sopranos box set and some sneakers just makes you a thug. 

3.  What happened at the Capital on 1/6 was wrong.  It was completely predictable, totally avoidable, and embarrassing to rational people everywhere. 

21 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You are correct.... but it's hard to get real upset about what happened on 1/6 if you support what happened in the race riots following George Floyd's unfortunate end.  

Some of us sit over here and think:

1.  Kap is wrong, but is entitled to his opinion.  But if his employer (because of the displeasure of the paying customers) wants the protesting to stop.... Kap should have stopped.   Most of us are taught to show respect for the flag, the anthem, law enforcement, the military, etc.... if your whole plan for protest is to say "Bah.... those things that you hold dear to your heart are stupid" your plan isn't very well thought out.  If your goal is to unite, why protest in a manner that causes more people to lose sympathy for your plight?  

2.  There is no justification for rioting or looting.  Protesting is one thing.  Crawling through a broken plate glass window to take that Sopranos box set and some sneakers just makes you a thug. 

3.  What happened at the Capital on 1/6 was wrong.  It was completely predictable, totally avoidable, and embarrassing to rational people everywhere. 

I agree. But you notice that one side only has the 1/6 debacle to hang their hat on. While riots in the name of Floyd and the thieving BLM organization went on for months…not a couple of hours. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

I agree. But you notice that one side only has the 1/6 debacle to hang their hat on. While riots in the name of Floyd and the thieving BLM organization went on for months…not a couple of hours. 

Thanks in large part to big girl’s “hero”, if that’s what she wants to call him!  The riots that is.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I don’t have respect for Kaepernick OR the participants of the US Capitol incident. They are both harmful. 

You don’t have respect for a peaceful protest?  He literally didn’t hurt anyone or destroy any property.  And no crim was committed. But you have no respect for him?  Help me understand that logic…

33 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You don’t have respect for a peaceful protest?  He literally didn’t hurt anyone or destroy any property.  And no crim was committed. But you have no respect for him?  Help me understand that logic…

For me, not Smash... It's two-pronged.  We're (well, most of us) were taught from an early age to shut our mouths, close our eyes, and bow our heads when somebody is praying, and we're taught to stand and remove our hats when they play the anthem.  It's just a sacred thing, I guess.  I get the same feeling watching players "protest" during the anthem that I do when I see someone burning our flag.  An analogy would be someone that talks during a moment of silence to prove a point... Kap is trying to win support for his argument by basically disrespecting a lot of peoples' deeply held values.  I can't explain it.  The whole black power fist doesn't bother me at all, other than thinking "meh... it kinda mars your moment of accomplishment, but whatever." 

Secondly, as a human with a business degree, it makes literally no sense to insult your customers.  I mean, everybody likes a bad guy in pro wrestling, but I don't think that's what Kap was trying to do by protesting.  We do a little PR work, and I promise that if I decided to bring my own personal beliefs on any subject into the workplace and my end result was to drive off business.... I shouldn't be surprised if the boss lets me go.  It's just common sense.  The idea that you take a giant dump on most of your employers' customers and therefore find yourself without a place to work, except you once again blame "racism" as the reason is just unfathomable.  And it detracts from the original argument, that there is still injustice and oppression.  Because the fact that no NFL team can use you because your actions alienated so many of their fans isn't racism.... it's just stupidity. 

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

For me, not Smash... It's two-pronged.  We're (well, most of us) were taught from an early age to shut our mouths, close our eyes, and bow our heads when somebody is praying, and we're taught to stand and remove our hats when they play the anthem.  It's just a sacred thing, I guess.  I get the same feeling watching players "protest" during the anthem that I do when I see someone burning our flag.  An analogy would be someone that talks during a moment of silence to prove a point... Kap is trying to win support for his argument by basically disrespecting a lot of peoples' deeply held values.  I can't explain it.  The whole black power fist doesn't bother me at all, other than thinking "meh... it kinda mars your moment of accomplishment, but whatever." 

Secondly, as a human with a business degree, it makes literally no sense to insult your customers.  I mean, everybody likes a bad guy in pro wrestling, but I don't think that's what Kap was trying to do by protesting.  We do a little PR work, and I promise that if I decided to bring my own personal beliefs on any subject into the workplace and my end result was to drive off business.... I shouldn't be surprised if the boss lets me go.  It's just common sense.  The idea that you take a giant dump on most of your employers' customers and therefore find yourself without a place to work, except you once again blame "racism" as the reason is just unfathomable.  And it detracts from the original argument, that there is still injustice and oppression.  Because the fact that no NFL team can use you because your actions alienated so many of their fans isn't racism.... it's just stupidity. 

Very in depth explanation. Kap rode the race card/team conspiracy theory to a huge pay day. That makes him an even bigger POS. It was never about “the cause”. It was all about the payday. Haven’t heard from him since, have we? Guess he’s not oppressed anymore and to heck with whoever else might be. What a HERO.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I have the utmost respect for peaceful protest. I do not, however, have respect for his views. Please see the direct quotes from Colin Kaepernick below:

Police and policing

“The central intent of policing is to surveil, terrorize, capture, and kill marginalized populations, specifically Black folks.”

“In order to eradicate anti-Blackness, we must also abolish the police. The abolition of one without the other is impossible.”

Military

“America has always sanctioned and besieged Black and Brown bodies both at home and abroad. America militarism is the weapon wielded by American imperialism, to enforce its policing and plundering of the non white world.”

11 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I have the utmost respect for peaceful protest. I do not, however, have respect for his views. Please see the direct quotes from Colin Kaepernick below:

Police and policing

“The central intent of policing is to surveil, terrorize, capture, and kill marginalized populations, specifically Black folks.”

“In order to eradicate anti-Blackness, we must also abolish the police. The abolition of one without the other is impossible.”

Military

“America has always sanctioned and besieged Black and Brown bodies both at home and abroad. America militarism is the weapon wielded by American imperialism, to enforce its policing and plundering of the non white world.”

Confirmation that big girl’s hero is a big pile of 💩!  

18 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Police and policing

Military

Does anyone on here agree with this?

Just curious.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why are people pledging allegiance to an inanimate object?

29 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Wth. How did the bottom one cause the top one?

Wth? The bottom one is Kapertwit, you know, your hero kneeling to protest black oppression…..you know, white cops killing black criminals. The top one would be blm and antifa attacking police stations and burning them. You don’t see that?

Big DUUUUUHHHHHH

42 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wth? The bottom one is Kapertwit, you know, your hero kneeling to protest black oppression…..you know, white cops killing black criminals. The top one would be blm and antifa attacking police stations and burning them. You don’t see that?

Big DUUUUUHHHHHH

Are you serious? Lol

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Why are people pledging allegiance to an inanimate object?

Ummm…. It’s not just the flag. “And to the Republic, for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” 

Instead of reciting that pledge and re-affirming that the “for all” part hasn’t always been true, people like Kap would prefer that we always stay divided. “Social Justice” means that somebody must be punished. Why do we all chant “no justice, no peace” whenever a black person is killed? Because somebody needs to pay!

By a white person, I mean…. Because black people don’t give a flip otherwise. I’ve never once heard a “no justice, no peace” chant after a black on black crime. 

37 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Again, why are people pledging allegiance to an inanimate object? I pledge allegiance to God only

You do know that under God is in the pledge, or does your oppressed ass even know it.  No one is worshipping it as an idol, like you do Kapertwit!!  You are grasping for straws trying to make your idiotic argument about an inanimate object.