Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
23 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Always about Trump.  Does he live in yours, big girl’s, and CardinalBacker’s heads rent free?

No. He’s squatting there, and I’m going to do all I can to get him beat and out of politics so I won’t have to think of him ever again.

Posted
33 minutes ago, UT alum said:

No. He’s squatting there, and I’m going to do all I can to get him beat and out of politics so I won’t have to think of him ever again.

He will always be in your head.  There is no cure for TDS, he will be there forever.  If Kamala happens to win, and we are in worse shape than we are due to biden’s presidency, somehow you will find a way to blame Trump.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Member Statistics

    46,971
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    NETSN
    Newest Member
    NETSN
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...