HF AT KIRBYVILLE PREDICTIONS

Guest Wildcat 08

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kville should win this one, but, HF has a funny way of putting together great games when they need one. Kville better buckle up and be ready to play because HF will.  I think it will be closer than most think, although I still believe Kville has the talent to win.

Kville-28

HF-17

kville should win this one, but i wouldnt get too cocky on assuming that yall are gonna win.. anything can happen on any given fri night.. so cats dont tell yourself that you have already won; play the game like you have won.

anyways GEAUX KATS!!!

ill be there..

then its playoff time!! WOOHOO

Kville should win this one, but, HF has a funny way of putting together great games when they need one. Kville better buckle up and be ready to play because HF will.  I think it will be closer than most think, although I still believe Kville has the talent to win.

Kville-28

HF-17

Are you smoking something???? We buckled up last year and they forgot to show up.

I heard two of their best players, QB and LB/FB, will be back after getting injured against Orangefield.  They are really good players, so is Daigle and the other RB.  Their linemen are big and strong from what I've been told.  Solid on special teams.  KVille better be ready.  What number is the kid who returns the kickoffs for TDs?  He's a weapon too! 

I heard two of their best players, QB and LB/FB, will be back after getting injured against Orangefield.  They are really good players, so is Daigle and the other RB.  Their linemen are big and strong from what I've been told.  Solid on special teams.  KVille better be ready.  What number is the kid who returns the kickoffs for TDs?  He's a weapon too! 

#88, Chris Smith and yeah you better be wary of him. He is not big but is fast, has at least 2 k/o's returned for t/d's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder