White Privilege ?

Hagar

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Are you saying that there are not any black qualified coaches?

No....  I'm not saying that.  But to this point we haven't seen black coaches excel in the position.  If you take out Tony Dungy and Mike Tomlin, they have a losing record across the board.  But honestly, it's kinda like asking if I think coaches whose names start with the letter "T" make better coaches.  It has no bearing on their ability to coach. 

Having said all of that just to say..... I do not believe that Football teams spend millions upon millions of dollars to put the best possible 53 players on the field and make millionaires out of those players REGARDLESS OF COLOR, then suddenly turn racist when it comes time to hire a coach.  It's just improbable.   

How can someone look at the criminal justice system and point out racial disparities that need to be addressed, but have no complaints about the rosters of professional sports teams that have the same disparities?  Why aren't you crying for the replacement of all of those black players so that they can be replaced by deserving white ones?  

22 hours ago, Big girl said:

I have a problem with people saying that black men were not smart enough to be quaterbacks. That's not the truth

All black men aren’t smart enough to be quarterback.  Guess what, all white men aren’t either.  I’ve seen black men playing wide receiver that are 6’3” & run a 4.4 40, and couldn’t catch a pass if their lives depended on it.  Then the Patriots find a short, not so fast white guy, Wes Welker, who sets all kinds of records.  Undrafted.  Why?  Because he’s a short, not so fast, white guy.  Pro teams, intentionally or not, racially pigeonhole players, black & white.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:40 AM, Big girl said:

You didnt answer my question.

The Dallas Cowboys have a black starting QB and just brought in another black QB to compete for backup. You don’t want “equality”. You want a complete takeover. You will never be satisfied so why try to accommodate you?