Jen Psaki Admits Dirty Little Secret

Hagar

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

^^^^^^^^^ And how to fix poor job performance?  Why the only answer the Dems have - Big Govt & more spending.

This is the hidden content, please

They are good at causing issues so that  govt can have more control. For those uninformed voters it sounds good.....SHEEP.

I would not be surprised that some of the stuff that media puts out is planned/staged.

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

They are good at causing issues so that  govt can have more control. For those uninformed voters it sounds good.....SHEEP.

I would not be surprised that some of the stuff that media puts out is planned/staged.

This has been proven. 

As a Press Secretary, I have no use for Jen Psaki.  She’s your typical “look down her nose at you”, elitist liberal who, imo, thinks she’s superior (ever notice how many liberals are narcissists, and 99% of all politicians?).  On the other hand, I can’t imagine anyone wanting to be PS for Stumbling Joe Biden.

She’s planning to leave.  Said after a year.  I’d bet a few dollars it’s sooner.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

As a Press Secretary, I have no use for Jen Psaki.  She’s your typical “look down her nose at you”, elitist liberal who, imo, thinks she’s superior (ever notice how many liberals are narcissists, and 99% of all politicians?).  On the other hand, I can’t imagine anyone wanting to be PS for Stumbling Joe Biden.

She’s planning to leave.  Said after a year.  I’d bet a few dollars it’s sooner.

Probably when Harris will have taken the reins. Who wants to cover that? It could be worse than covering green screen Joe. 

Can’t wait till she’s gone. She wouldn’t make a pimple on Kayleigh McEnany’s tail. Most unprepared WH press secretary ever. She is also a big, fat liar. I thought lying was first on the Trump hater’s list. Must depend on who’s doing the lying. Two-faced leftys.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Can’t wait till she’s gone. She wouldn’t make a pimple on Kayleigh McEnany’s tail. Most unprepared WH press secretary ever. She is also a big, fat liar. I thought lying was first on the Trump hater’s list. Must depend on who’s doing the lying. Two-faced leftys.

Amen.  McEnany might be the best I’ve ever seen, because all the MSM was after Trump.  She b-slapped them down.

Saw a meme that said:

Psaki is like a kid giving a book report on a book she never read.

😂😂😂