Port Neches-Groves at Dayton Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive read through this board and Im laughing..... if you'd have known anything about Dayton in your life...you'd think they have gone undefeated for like the last 20 years. It makes em out to sound like it is ridiculous to think that PNG has a chance to actually even score a touchdown. Thats ignorant....if im not mistaken hasnt Dayton been beatin like 3 times this year ? Sounds to me like maybe they arent so bulletproof after all. I love the hype though and it's all due to the poor showing from nederland last week. Something aboout spanking Big Ned in the fasion they did also has everyone thinking Dayton is the super power in the state. Dave Campbells new ranking have PNG at 19 Dayton at 16. Sounds like a good matchup to me. Im sure even those rankings are padded due to the nederland fiasco. I will go on the record by saying this... THE 63-0 BEATING DOWN OF NEDERLAND WAS MORE ABOUT NEDERLAND LAYING DOWN AND BEING A POOR TEAM THAN IT WAS ABOUT DAYTON BEING SO AWESOME.  Now...not to offend my Nederland friends....but nederlland has had their issues all season and have some things to work out. Dayton fans don't but into the hype. This will not be a repeat from last week. Im pretty sure if the Dayton fans are at this type of mental state im almost gauranteeing the team thinks they just pretty much need to show up. Gonna be a good game . Remember Dayton is not made of steel and they have already been beatin 3 times this year....Im pretty sure PNG matches up with them well...hopefully I can come back saturday morning and see all the crow eating begin.

Ive read through this board and Im laughing..... if you'd have known anything about Dayton in your life...you'd think they have gone undefeated for like the last 20 years. It makes em out to sound like it is ridiculous to think that PNG has a chance to actually even score a touchdown. Thats ignorant....if im not mistaken hasnt Dayton been beatin like 3 times this year ? Sounds to me like maybe they arent so bulletproof after all. I love the hype though and it's all due to the poor showing from nederland last week. Something aboout spanking Big Ned in the fasion they did also has everyone thinking Dayton is the super power in the state. Dave Campbells new ranking have PNG at 19 Dayton at 16. Sounds like a good matchup to me. Im sure even those rankings are padded due to the nederland fiasco. I will go on the record by saying this... THE 63-0 BEATING DOWN OF NEDERLAND WAS MORE ABOUT NEDERLAND LAYING DOWN AND BEING A POOR TEAM THAN IT WAS ABOUT DAYTON BEING SO AWESOME.  Now...not to offend my Nederland friends....but nederlland has had their issues all season and have some things to work out. Dayton fans don't but into the hype. This will not be a repeat from last week. Im pretty sure if the Dayton fans are at this type of mental state im almost gauranteeing the team thinks they just pretty much need to show up. Gonna be a good game . Remember Dayton is not made of steel and they have already been beatin 3 times this year....Im pretty sure PNG matches up with them well...hopefully I can come back saturday morning and see all the crow eating begin.

fabrication on your part...who has mentioned dayton's history??

No one from dayton mentioned a shutout as far as i've read...

the only one saying anything about state power defense, etc was someone from Nederland. Other than that, people have thrown out #'s which are a completely LOGICAL way to look at teams that have yet to face one another during the year...

I think you mean BUY into the hype, but whatever...

Our players are working their tales off just like they have all season, posters don't speak for the players and their work ethic or approach to a game...

also Dave campbell has PNG at #19 and Dayton at #23

Im pretty sure if the Dayton fans are at this type of mental state im almost gauranteeing the team thinks they just pretty much need to show up.

Hey now theres some great insight.  Beacause some Dayton fans think that the team will beat PNG that must mean that the players and coaches are thinking all they have to do is show up. 

NONE of this stuff on the board means ANYTHING.  I am sure that the players and coaches from both schools are preparing for their toughest game of the season.  good luck to both schools

Guest PurplePride

Wow......too much smack talking on this board for me! Just like to make my predications along with everyone else. ;)

This will be a fantastic game between two very good football teams. We are lucky as a district to have these two teams representing us in the playoffs. I find it funny how we all argue etc. then come next week, hopefully we will be rooting each other on! My predications don't mean a thing because I am NOT real knowledgable in football anyway, just love to watch the games! So, with that said......I predict a low scoring game on each side

Dayton-14

PNG-3

GO BRONCOS! ;D

fabrication on your part...who has mentioned dayton's history??

No one from dayton mentioned a shutout as far as i've read...

the only one saying anything about state power defense, etc was someone from Nederland. Other than that, people have thrown out #'s which are a completely LOGICAL way to look at teams that have yet to face one another during the year...

I think you mean BUY into the hype, but whatever...

Our players are working their tales off just like they have all season, posters don't speak for the players and their work ethic or approach to a game...

Exactly what Im talking about....this is worse than the Lumberton fans I think.....most posters on Daytons side just have this "better than you" attitude....hey and thanks for the english lesson....I'll try to never make another typo in my life. Some of it is understandable...I mean who doesnt want to believe their team is really really good.....just like I believe PNG is gonna blow Dayton off the ball with no problems and win big....i guess it goes both ways huh.....so actually whatever....no problem with the post there...it's all in good clean fun anyhow......just remember...tommorow night...whenever Hemmings runs over one of your linebackers and it makes you cring back in your seat and say to yourself." Oh My God"...think of me typing " I TOLD YOU SO" hahahahahaha

PNG 75

Dayton 3

Guest TravelingBandsman

PNG 75

Dayton 3

Wow, I've never.....WOW!!!

That's just funny!

Even if PN-G wins, that would never happen. Take my word for it, quote me whatever, I don't care. PN-G would beat us by 7 at most! That's all. In response however.

Dayton 28

Port Neches-Groves 7

PN-G - 99

Dayton - (-)14

The scoreboard only goes two digits high so they start deducting points from Dayton.

My real prediction is PN-G 15..... Dayton 14

Dayton's fans are heart broke again when we go for two after scoring with no time on the clock.

PN-G runs the Statue of Liberty play to win it.

PN-G - 99

Dayton - (-)14

The scoreboard only goes two digits high so they start deducting points from Dayton.

Dayton's fans are heart broke again when we go for two after scoring with no time on the clock.

My heart couldn't handle another one of those!!!

PN-G - 99

Dayton - (-)14

Hahahaha that is so funny ....i love games like this....makes it fun to talk with the other team all week like this.

PNG 75

Dayton 2

Hahahaha that is so funny ....i love games like this....makes it fun to talk with the other team all week like this.

PNG 75

Dayton 2ha ha ha cherokee  lol  you're too funny.  lol  looking forwards to seeing all yall here in dayton . all i can say is that it should be one heck of a game. drive careful

Heard a little something tonight that if true changes my prediction a little bit. I suspect that PNG might fare a little better than we did against that Dayton defense. I still think they are tough, but I knew that they looked too good to be true..... Maybe they were.  ???

Heard a little something tonight that if true changes my prediction a little bit. I suspect that PNG might fare a little better than we did against that Dayton defense. I still think they are tough, but I knew that they looked too good to be true..... Maybe they were.  ???

What chu talkin bout Willis?

Here is the scoop. Nederland threw the game to pay off a huge debt that was a result of the new scoreboard. Word has it the CEO of one of the major players in contributing to the scoreboard gambles on high school football. He called in a favor and threatened to spray paint it purple and white if Ned did not throw the game. This is all made up. I have no idea what MikeEast is talking about. I am bored and it shows.

Here is the scoop. Nederland threw the game to pay off a huge debt that was a result of the new scoreboard. Word has it the CEO of one of the major players in contributing to the scoreboard gambles on high school football. He called in a favor and threatened to spray paint it purple and white if Ned did not throw the game. This is all made up. I have no idea what MikeEast is talking about. I am bored and it shows.

me too.... ;D

I just went and saw PNG's 9th grade play... They looked good!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83