Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonights the night ! ! !

Dayton fans are in for a treat.

What a great game it will be.

Unfortunately for the PN-G fans, HWY 90 East bound at 10:00 PM could be turned into the "trail of tears" as the Indians lose out on finishing the district undefeated.

See all of you PN-G fans tonight!

Or, the Party Path after we clinch the DC!!! 8)  (just had to take a jab at ya Purple! ;))  Good luck to everyone tonight for a safe game.

Hwy 90 and I-10 back to PNG will be alive with the sound of victory war drums as PNG clinches sole ownership of district!  Broncos will be put out to pasture yet again, remembering a former loss to Lumberton!

PNG 21

Dayton 17

p.s. Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game!

Scalp 'em, NDN's!

Heard a little something tonight that if true changes my prediction a little bit. I suspect that PNG might fare a little better than we did against that Dayton defense. I still think they are tough, but I knew that they looked too good to be true..... Maybe they were.  ???

Their ya go Mike....jump on the band wagon......seriously...should be a good game huh??? Hopefully.

Heard a little something tonight that if true changes my prediction a little bit. I suspect that PNG might fare a little better than we did against that Dayton defense. I still think they are tough, but I knew that they looked too good to be true..... Maybe they were.  ???

Ok, this definitely has got folks thinking....wonder what the info is? ??? "they looked to good to be true"......hmmmmmmm ???

Scalp 'em, NDN's!

Ok, this definitely has got folks thinking....wonder what the info is? ??? "they looked to good to be true"......hmmmmmmm ???

Scalp 'em, NDN's!

Yes. The Dayton defense is that good---for all the glanour that goes to the offense--Stewart is a defensive coach--PNG finds out tonite!

Did Nederland play their Freshman RB against Dayton all game or what? Ned doesn't have a running attack, so people can sit back defend the pass.  I think Dayton's defensive is real good and their team is a whole lot better than the first of the year, but my NDNS are too. PNG wins a barn burner.

My prediction is PNG 21  Dayton 20      Dayton goes for two again and gets denied a second time ;D

Just want to say, I know there has been a LOT  of smack talk between PNG and Dayton fans on here, myself included.  All in jest.  Seriously, we have two of the best teams playing each other tonight that I have seen in a while.  I just hope and pray that the game is injury free and EVERYBODY has a good time!  Man, what a night for a game like this!!!!  Gotta get ready, will be leaving in about an hour!  Man, this is exciting!

Go Indians !

Go Broncos !

See ya at the game!

Did Nederland play their Freshman RB against Dayton all game or what? Ned doesn't have a running attack, so people can sit back defend the pass.  I think Dayton's defensive is real good and their team is a whole lot better than the first of the year, but my NDNS are too. PNG wins a barn burner.

My prediction is PNG 21  Dayton 20       Dayton goes for two again and gets denied a second time ;D

they ran a few different guys. In their offense, the pass definitely sets up the run IMO, so it just didn't work with the passing game pretty much under wraps.I  think they averaged about 2.5 yds/carry. I will say this, the passes that bellows did complete were very nice throws, he's accurate and had to do some pretty athletic things to get the ball to his guys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder