*Buna 19 Deweyville 6 FINAL/COMMENTS*

stellercrzy your name has been changed to just CRAZY, because if you did not know they play four quarters and Buna scored 19 unanswered in that quarter. Deweyville played well and our hats are off to them but do not come with that deweyville should have won. Buna had several pentalties that Deweyville can not get credit for (if Buna fumbled you could say thet Deweyville hit them and they fumbled) but again Deweyville played hard and Buna just outlasted them.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who played rougher or dirtier on the field, but an administrator was summoned by the officials at the half because a small group of deweyville fans were yelling curse words and threatening bodily harm to the BUna players, the officials, and even their own coaches and they WERE WINNING at the half. Probably the same group of fans who were saluting the Buna team with their middle fingers as the team left the field after the game.

As for dirty play on the field, all the people who write in and whine at this dirty play or that dirty play...Did any of you every PLAY football. Something happens on nearly every play that could be a penalty.

And finally lets remember that these are 16, 17, and 18 year old boys who sometimes let their emotions get the better of them. Losing your head in the heat of battle is somewhat understandable but should not be tolerated. Adults behaving just as bad or worse is just plain asinine.

If you don't know what it means look it up

as far as the kids on the field thats just football, you line kids up run jthem into each other 65 time a game and expect them to like each other no way, i was at the game 63 wouldnt shake hands after the game who cares poor sportmanship yes but who cares let it go as far as the other stuff at  the half i didnt see it but i went to the booster concession stand for a cheese burger all the way, good burgers at buna smallest burgers anywhere but good

Guest Hatchet

Talk about time to move on:  Lionheart is still spreading lies about west hardin.  I talked to the coaches at both schools and the tape does not show ANYONE kicking Chad.  They (those who have the tape) say it happened in the next frame AFTER the tape cuts off!

stellercrzy your name has been changed to just CRAZY, because if you did not know they play four quarters and Buna scored 19 unanswered in that quarter. Deweyville played well and our hats are off to them but do not come with that deweyville should have won. Buna had several pentalties that Deweyville can not get credit for (if Buna fumbled you could say thet Deweyville hit them and they fumbled) but again Deweyville played hard and Buna just outlasted them.

I've played, Coached and watched Football for a long time, I know the game is 4 qtrs, I never said Deweyville should have won, just that for 3 qtrs they were the better team, stop putting words in my post and READ the post...... You can read, right?

Guest Grinder

You need to get over it and move on, both teams gave it and took some, #63 punched the D'ville player when Buna was losing so that argument doesn't fly, be glad Buna escaped with a victory because they were dominated for 3 qtrs by D'ville.

IF you have a problem with #63 steelerczy stand up and face the man and see how that flies.Buna took over a 3qtr nap because they could. Dominate, I guess you really thought DV might actually win. >:( :( :-[ :'(

Guest Grinder

It`ll

Get back to class child and do something constructive with your life.............

;D It`s alright steelerbaby don`t get so upset, quit crying now.

IF you have a problem with #63 steelerczy stand up and face the man and see how that flies

Are we seriously suggesting that the people who feel that #63 played dirty should fight him??? I'm not sayin he did or he didnt i've just observed the post and it seems like u want the d-ville fans to fight this kid. That makes no sense. everybody has an opinion and somebody will disagree and have their own. Thats why this is a DISCUSSION board and not an AGREEMENT board. The game is over Buna won they were the better team whether for 1 2 3 or 4 quarters they got the win. but to say they could take a nap for 3 quarters IMO is absurd.

Guest Grinder

Are we seriously suggesting that the people who feel that #63 played dirty should fight him??? I'm not sayin he did or he didnt i've just observed the post and it seems like u want the d-ville fans to fight this kid. That makes no sense. everybody has an opinion and somebody will disagree and have their own. Thats why this is a DISCUSSION board and not an AGREEMENT board. The game is over Buna won they were the better team whether for 1 2 3 or 4 quarters they got the win. but to say they could take a nap for 3 quarters IMO is absurd.

Hey man, go back to sleep on the sideline fence. :'(

great effort from pirates and buna, dv turned it ovr late and buna made them pay, a little surprised by poor sportsmanship displayed by buna i know coach morgan wouldnt allow this,  77 and 62 whipped the pirates all nite both big kids who really got after the pirates

62was getting whipped 70% of the game by 165lb. defensive linemen

62was getting whipped 70% of the game by 165lb. defensive linemen

So wut the pirates got whipped 100% of the time 19 points worth just in 1 qtr.  Imagine wut would have happened if we played at our best all 4 qtrs.  Plus 62 and probably the rest of our linemen will get 1st team all district.

SteelerCZY, you need to quit worrying about your football team and start to worry about why Deweyville kids can't pass the TAKS tests. If you don't believe me you need to ask your school officials why the Texas Education Agency has been in Deweyville ISD.

I think somehow your have your priorites all out of whack.

Your a comedian right, TEA has been at the school for other reasons unrelated to TAKS, reasons your simple mind wouldn't understand, however, it's NOT TAKS related.

Guest Grinder

just made a correction had a typo earlier 63 not 62

There is some terrible moderating going on here, if you can`t post the heat then put out the fires before they start.

Buna won....great job!!!  Now could we talk about the game or do we need to have Coop stop the thread completely? 

I know that Buna is having a good year, but I have a serious question....Are y'all a serious state title contender this year?

Sometimes emotions get the best of players in the heat of the battle, but that's where it needs to stay....between the lines.  People need to stop making personal comments about others and about school districts (TAKS), because it's too easy to do it behind a screen name...

Stephen Bethea

Guest Grinder

Buna won....great job!!!  Now could we talk about the game or do we need to have Coop stop the thread completely? 

I know that Buna is having a good year, but I have a serious question....Are y'all a serious state title contender this year?

Sometimes emotions get the best of players in the heat of the battle, but that's where it needs to stay....between the lines.  People need to stop making personal comments about others and about school districts (TAKS), because it's too easy to do it behind a screen name...

Stephen Bethea

[/quote  Yes, the Buna Cougars won and the Deweyville Pirates played hard. Warren won`t let Buna win without another hard played game. Deweyville needs to concentrate on winning a district game. Buna better be seriously concentrating on they`re game also. Lot`s of teams are losing several prime seniors this year, special thanks to the senior football players, and thanks to all players at all schools for a great season, until it`s over , GOOD LUCK TO ALL !

clearly some of you have missed your afternoon nap!

and some of you need to start acting like adults, both teams played a hard fought game, congrats to Buna for comming out on top.  as for what happened on the field, (it is kind of like Los Vagas) what happens on the field, stays on the field.  some say there was scraching and choking going on, come on, i bet, if they were playing a varsity game, there was a lot worse than that going on.(by both sides on every football field in texas)  If you don't want your kid getting knocked down, scrached, punched, hit with a helmit attached to a 250 pound kid, then you'd better get him off the football field!  the officals and the coaches can handle what goes on, on the field.  fans sould act like adults!   and remember we are supporting young men in high school not adults getting paid to do this!

again great game by both teams! and good luck friday to both!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder