*Hull-Daisetta 28 West Hardin 22 Final/Comments*

WOW big acomplishment! the only reason why west hardin goes to the playoffs is because they dont have anybody in their distrist except HD. seriously, high island, sabine pass,evadale. That district should only take one team to the playoffs. all it is, is a battle for third place. thats how it is every year in that district. West hardin wouldnt last in kountze's district.

Man, you need to cool it. I pull for Kountze every week unless we're playing em, but Kountze would come in 3rd in 1A.  Two years ago, Evadale beat the mess out of Kountze.  Next year Evadale and WH will probably beat Kountze. If yall play HD, WH and Evadale next year you'll go into district O-for against 1A's.  Kountze has a good team this year and they're fun to watch, but I can't figure out why your calling out the entire 1A district. ??? ??? 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you need to cool it. I pull for Kountze every week unless we're playing em, but Kountze would come in 3rd in 1A.  Two years ago, Evadale beat the mess out of Kountze.  Next year Evadale and WH will probably beat Kountze. If yall play HD, WH and Evadale next year you'll go into district O-for against 1A's.  Kountze has a good team this year and they're fun to watch, but I can't figure out why your calling out the entire 1A district. ??? ??? 

" Two Years ago" were talkin about now. im talkin about now. and kountze has already beat HD and evadale this year. lost to wh. Kountze had play against the Refs in that game and lost one of their key players due to a cheap shot.  Most of the kountze players had their head out of the game and went downhill but if you played them right now.....kountze would win for sure....

oilcan lol  where your bobcats last year when we kicked there butt for 4 quarters HD didnt even belong on the same field as WH and in basketball lol yall should have never showed up it was like yall wasnt there any way they should have just mailed us the district championship and as far as WH wanting to fight at the end and haveing bad sportmen ship HD is a bunch of punks and yes HD might have got by this year but yall can start linen up for the butt kicken Tyler is going to give yall in basketball so keep the KY handy and I talk to yall LATER

oilcan lol where where your bobcats last year when we kicked there butt for 4 quarters HD didnt even belong on the same field as WH and in basketball lol yall should have never showed up it was like yall wasnt there any way they should have just mailed us the district championship and as far as WH wanting to fight at the end and haveing bad sportmen ship HD is a bunch of punks and yes HD might have got by this year but yall can start linen up for the butt kicken Tyler is going to give yall in basketball so keep the KY handy and I talk to yall LATER

Wasn't this thread done with after the Bobcats layed the smack down on the Oilers last friday night? It's over, get over it, move on. Maybe you can go talk to the Professor and borrow his Delorian and go back to 2006 when Zach was running up and down the field on HD and the Oilers won the district championship, but for us "normal" folks, Hull-Daisetta is the District Champs baby. As far as bad "sportmen ship", I think both teams had a lack of discipline friday night, but that's ok, it's a big time rivalry and it's supposed to be that way. And by the way, who gives a crap about basketball. Hull-Daisetta has always been an average basketball school and the rivalry goes back and forth with WH on court supremacy.

" Two Years ago" were talkin about now. im talkin about now. and kountze has already beat HD and evadale this year. lost to wh. Kountze had play against the Refs in that game and lost one of their key players due to a cheap shot.  Most of the kountze players had their head out of the game and went downhill but if you played them right now.....kountze would win for sure....

You post some of the whiniest, most excuse laden posts I have ever heard!

One of the player's girlfriend had a pet hamster die. This took the player's head out of the game. His team mates could sense this. This, in turn, caused the players to feel bad for the girlfriend and the player. The coach, on the other hand, feared for his pet hamster so much, he couldn't call the right plays. That's why we lost, and ya'll know it. Bottom Line, We woulda coulda shoulda beat the Oilers, but..... DIDN'T. Get over it, Lionheart. This isn't even a Kountze topic.

There was a lot of smack talk, questionable calls, and after the play pushes and even a hit or two at the HD-WH game, but that's football. It went both ways, for both teams, and instead of only seeing one side of this, you have to open your eyes. Tubbs got hurt at HD, was this alone, the Oiler's undoing? Sure didn't help, but no.  Is anyone blaming HD for hurting him on a dirty UFC ankle breaker? No, It happens. The Kountze and HD game were both very fun to watch for anyone who likes football. Both came down to the last second. Both were very exciting. And in both games, neither team was dominant.

This is Paul Harvey, and that's the rest of the story. Good Day.

kountze get over it. wh we have a big playoff game we need to get ready forget about hd we played our hearts out we cant blame the refs we should have capatalized but good job even without the victory, but now we are hungry for a win so take it and use it for what bobby bucheir would call tackling fuel and get the w over west sabine

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder