We have respect for WOS.

Guest bleed orange

Guest bleed orange

Orangefield has always had respect for WOS. Their program is top notch. I refereed football for 10 years and I would see varsity coaches coaching at the jr high level, even Dan Hooks. I knew then that WOS had a special coaching staff. See Dan does things the old school way and that is why he is special and that is why most of his player's become productive adults. It's not all about the "W", its how young men turn out in life. They do a good job over at WOS but so does Orangefield and that is what it is all about. Both teams compete hard and never back down. Look at girls basketball, there has been some intense games over the years. In football we don't back down. We may not have the talent WOS does but we are not intimidated. We will fight to the end. We may not win in the end buts thats ok. Sometimes the "W" does not matter. Its all about respect and I think both communities have that for each other.  I will not back down from my statement that you guy's are spoiled but then again you should  be. I would say good luck to WOS but are you crazy? I am a bobcat all the way. I Bleed Orange!!!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

I did go see a doctor and he confirmed it, I bleed orange. No doubt there was no red anywhere to be found. He said I was in perfect health. ;D

(Believe it or not, most WO-S fans are secret closet supporters of Orangefield against everyone but WO-S. We root against mlc, against BC, against Vidor. We root for OF. But I did NOT say this, which is why it's in parenthesis.)

This post will self destruct.

Guest bleed orange

was the doctor lisenced? :D

I probably saw the same doctor that you did. He recommended further testing when he realized that I actually bleed blue, but when he tried to send me for further testing, I stiff armed him and dove over the secretary's desk for a TD.

Nope! we can't afford it(for hsfootball69) and are you sure that is not cowboy blue?(for WOS92). Because I do bleed blue for the cowboys. My blood is multi-colored. I have been a cowboy fan since Roger Staubach and even Dandy Don.

(Believe it or not, most WO-S fans are secret closet supporters of Orangefield against everyone but WO-S. We root against mlc, against BC, against Vidor. We root for OF. But I did NOT say this, which is why it's in parenthesis.)

(it is true, most wos fans are secret closet supporters of Orangefield against everyone but wos.)

this post will self destruct.

Hey Bleed.Ya'll have some great kids over there and you'er right they don't give up and come to play every game.Today I have to root for my Stangs but tomorrow I'll be back pulling for the Bobcats.

BTW.Can't wait to see what KK dose this year. ;D

I know many of the kids on the Bobcat team. A few of them spent most of their nights this past summer over at my house playing Halo with me. They are good, honest, hard working kids that stay out of trouble. They are much like many of the WOS kids that I know. Once you get to know them, it's hard to NOT pull for them.

(it is true, most wos fans are secret closet supporters of Orangefield against everyone but wos.)

this post will self destruct.

I concur. Its simple, yall dont run yalls mouth like the other schools. I can bet you the Bobcats wont back down from anyone. Thats why Orangefield has our respect.

Guest bleed orange

Hey Bleed.Ya'll have some great kids over there and you'er right they don't give up and come to play every game.Today I have to root for my Stangs but tomorrow I'll be back pulling for the Bobcats.

BTW.Can't wait to see what KK dose this year. ;D

Thanks guys, I tell everyone the story about last year at the district track meet, ya'lls JV 800 meter relay team dropped the stick went back and got it and still won the race. I knew then you guys have some special kids over there. I am a little nervous about basketball. We are young. If some of our youngsters step up we will be fine. They are learning a new system and it will take time. Thanks for asking about KK.

I can't say im a dedicated fan for OF but i do believe in going for the local team,so as long as your not playing west orange im rooting for you

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder