Ain’t It Funny....

baddog

Man I read an article today about a student in Iowa that gave a professor a “what for” over gender terms.  This all happened before the person (I couldn’t tell from the picture if it was a he or she) even stepped foot in class.  The article was about the overwhelming support for he/she championing their cause.  I also read another article about something similar and this was reading the news in 1 morning.  Two stories gathered from across the nation force-fed to the masses to push an agenda.

9 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Man I read an article today about a student in Iowa that gave a professor a “what for” over gender terms.  This all happened before the person (I couldn’t tell from the picture if it was a he or she) even stepped foot in class.  The article was about the overwhelming support for he/she championing their cause.  I also read another article about something similar and this was reading the news in 1 morning.  Two stories gathered from across the nation force-fed to the masses to push an agenda.

I listen to no (man) who has had his pee pee whacked. These people don’t even know who they are, why should anyone have to listen to their rants about how we (normal people of one gender) should act? Even though we are exposed to this stuff almost every day, it falls on deaf ears with me. The exposure is all about desensitizing/acceptance.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I listen to no (man) who has had his pee pee whacked. These people don’t even know who they are, why should anyone have to listen to their rants about how we (normal people of one gender) should act? Even though we are exposed to this stuff almost every day, it falls on deaf ears with me. The exposure is all about desensitizing/acceptance.

I remember my parents being against us watching “Three’s Company” because Jack Tripper pretended to be gay. They felt like laughing about it would be the first step towards accepting it. 
Being from a younger generation, I’m more accepting of it ... right up until the point at which stating “well, it is a sin, you know” gets you labeled a homophobe and might cost your job. 
Im sorry.... if you want to pretend you’re a unicorn, have at it.... but don’t expect me to address you as a unicorn. 

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Being from a younger generation, I’m more accepting of it ... right up until the point at which stating “well, it is a sin, you know” gets you labeled a homophobe and might cost your job. 

Probably because it becomes a religion debate at that point? Religion has no place at work or school. Just like sex life or preferences, they can keep it to themselves 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Probably because it becomes a religion debate at that point? Religion has no place at work or school. Just like sex life or preferences, they can keep it to themselves 

Religion has no place being pushed on others at work or (public) school.  Folks that want to discuss it are free to do so, no rules or laws against that.

I’ll reiterate. When I was in high school in the late 60s/early 70s, we had a Bible class as an elective. Lots of kids went early to pray before school.

We had some queers and dikes, but they were few and far between. Life went on. I don’t recall one man/woman wanting to change their sex by mutilating their sex organs. Where did all of these beings come from? Sincerely.....where? Is there another society on the face of the planet with so many lost souls?

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I’ll reiterate. When I was in high school in the late 60s/early 70s, we had a Bible class as an elective. Lots of kids went early to pray before school.

We had some queers and dikes, but they were few and far between. Life went on. I don’t recall one man/woman wanting to change their sex by mutilating their sex organs. Where did all of these beings come from? Sincerely.....where? Is there another society on the face of the planet with so many lost souls?

A few years ago I went to a banquet with one of my highschoolers and there were at least two kids who were displaying a lot of the signs/behaviors that are considered "gay."  I asked him later if he thought that one kid might be gay, and he was like "he is."  I asked, "you mean, he says he is, or other people call him that?"  He was like, "no, Dad.... he's gay.  He's been saying it for years."

Now, I can tell that I obviously attended school with kids who now identify as gay/lesbian, but it wasn't something that was discussed, I guess.  And someplace between being taboo for those kids in the 80s/90s and where we are today is where the line needed to be drawn.  High school boys have no business in the girls' locker room, or competing against girls in athletic competitions.  It's just gone too far and now the wheels are falling off.