Birds Birds everywhere

scouting out some areas saturday morning while fishing and was amazed at the number of birds that migrated in with this front.  We found very strong numbers of gadwall and widgeon (yes i said widgeon) as well as teal and pintails.  A few spoonies, no redheads or bluebills though guess the divers haven't quite made the migration yet.

Fellas, I was in South Tx. two weekends ago...I literally saw hundreds of coveys of quail, both blues and bobs...they were everywhere, and they were fat...I saw more blues than I have ever seen down there...The rain has got to be the key...The deer were FAT and healthy...Headed to Larado on Thursday PM, and will hopefully have some pictures on Monday for ya'll.  Have a good week.

Fellas, I was in South Tx. two weekends ago...I literally saw hundreds of coveys of quail, both blues and bobs...they were everywhere, and they were fat...I saw more blues than I have ever seen down there...The rain has got to be the key...The deer were FAT and healthy...Headed to Larado on Thursday PM, and will hopefully have some pictures on Monday for ya'll.  Have a good week.

Good - big change from last year !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder