WE HAVE NOW REACHED 5000 MEMBERS

I wonder is it active members?  I believe a lot of members have been dormant for several months.  Does that count.  This site is great.  It just let's you know that your not the only die hard fan in this area.  Helps everyone respect their Golden Triangle neighbors.  You soon learn that their not as different as you once thought.  My No. 1 site, hands down.

I wonder is it active members?  I believe a lot of members have been dormant for several months.  Does that count.   This site is great.  It just let's you know that your not the only die hard fan in this area.  Helps everyone respect their Golden Triangle neighbors.  You soon learn that their not as different as you once thought.  My No. 1 site, hands down.

I was wondering the same thing.  Coop, is there any way (or need) to clear out inactive accounts.  Like if someone doesn't post for 6 months our something? 

It’s quality not quantity, and since we have started, the quality has sky rocked. We have some great posters who make intelligent post and makes you think. We have our homers and that’s good, but also we have  posters who don’t drink the kool-aid of their own team, and that’s good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami