West Hardin @ Hull-Daisetta: Let The Smack Talk Begin!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Cats are gonna win this one. ( I do have somewhat of a biased opinion though ) If the Bobcats come out like they really want it in front of the homefield crowd, they will take the victory. If WH steps up and makes HD go 3 and out on a couple series in a row, then it will be a long hard fought game. HD's offensive/defensive line has to step up in this game. WH's line is much better than anyone else we've played in the district including Evadale's.

I'll take speed over power in this one. It's gonna come down to who plays there game and sets the tempo. If HD can get their guys in space, and to the sidelines (turning it into a "track meet") it's all over but the crying. If the Oilers come out and put together one of their patented 13 play, 75 yard scoring drives that eats up about 8 or 9 minutes off the clock, they will be in control. The Cats have had problems sustaining long drives and have relied too much on the big play, running and passing.

My personal opinion is that so far this season WH has played harder than HD. Maybe the kids from West Hardin have more heart, maybe their coaching staff has done a better job of motivating them, or maybe they've just had more to play for, but if HD comes out and plays with heart and desire they will take it going away. If not, it could be a long boring night for HD fans watching the Oilers methodically rumbling up and down the field.

My pick:

Hull-Daisetta - 32

West Hardin - 18

Dude you live,breath,eat and sleep on the Kountze threads if your not from Ktown you wanna be!!!!

Well im also all over silsbee,kirbyville, LCM,lumberton threads...does that mean i wanna be there too???

I was told that the same stuff happened to evadale players as it did to the kountze players....Someone from evadale told one of my friends that....and they go to school there....hmmm what coaches would let those kinda of cheap shots happen??? not a good one....

Well im also all over silsbee,kirbyville, LCM,lumberton threads...does that mean i wanna be there too???

I was told that the same stuff happened to evadale players as it did to the kountze players....Someone from evadale told one of my friends that....and they go to school there....hmmm what coaches would let those kinda of cheap shots happen??? not a good one....

Hey don't drag Evadale into this.  I was at the Evadale/WH game.  It was one good ballgame.  Although I was cheering for Evadale, I saw nothing dirty from the West Hardin side.  Just good clean hard hitting football on both sides. 

Good Luck West Hardin

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317