WB vs Humble/21-5A championship predictions

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passing Leaders

Name                Team                     Comp      Att     Pct     Yds     TD   INT

Harry Brown    PA Memorial                 152       253  60.08    1,639    10    7 

Christian Louis Beaumont West Brook     74       126   58.73    1,217    12    6 

Garrett Beal    Channelview                  75       151  49.67     1,109    10    6 

Octavio Torres Baytown Lee                 71       132  53.79      972      6     2

Rushing Leaders

Name                      Team                  Att   Yds   Yds/Att   TD

Jackie Hinton       Channelview             163   828     5.08       9 

Jarret Malone       Humble                    146   816     5.59       9 

Christine Michael  Beaumont West Brook 129   796     6.17      15 

Albert Williams     Beaumont West Brook   69   467     6.77       2

Receiving Leaders

Name                 Team                    Rec     Yds   Yds/Catch   TD

Freddie King     PA Memorial               49       704       14           5 

Zachary Loudd Channelview               24       540       23           6 

Joshua Powdrill Beaumont West Brook  24       479       20           5 

Ryan Grant      Beaumont West Brook  27       448       17           3

Guest WBFan09

i really hope Brook wins and i think we will our D is amazing especially with a team like Humble likes to run the ball alot so i expect a big game for the Brook we win by 2 TD's at least

Guest WBFan09

Soulja im loving the new pic 8)...

alot of humble people are talking about how amazing their D is and how our D is soft but i am pretty sure they arent any better than ours stats are about equal actually Brook leads most Defensive stats...they are also under the mistaken impression that C-Mic doesnt hit and run over people but ill tell ya as soon as Albert got hurt Christian took his game and combined it with Albert's now he will juke you and run all the way to the other side of the field but he can also run straight through you...i just think our two dimensional big play/consistent movement, Pass/run offense will be too much for the wildcats and their one dimensional offense wont over load us

Soulja im loving the new pic 8)...

alot of humble people are talking about how amazing their D is and how our D is soft but i am pretty sure they arent any better than ours stats are about equal actually Brook leads most Defensive stats...they are also under the mistaken impression that C-Mic doesnt hit and run over people but ill tell ya as soon as Albert got hurt Christian took his game and combined it with Albert's now he will juke you and run all the way to the other side of the field but he can also run straight through you...i just think our two dimensional big play/consistent movement, Pass/run offense will be too much for the wildcats and their one dimensional offense wont over load us

;D ;D ;) ;)...it's about that time of year that Beaumont sticks together for a deep playoff run.

Guest TravelingBandsman

If West Brook can win out from here, that's gonna be a big red light to all those other teams in the playoffs. I don't think Fort Bend Marshall will be able to hold them back as easily. Looking for a DEEP playoff run for the Bruins.  ....hoping for state....

Guest WBFan09

Ive seen two Brook games already, thank you.  So I'm no stranger to seeing our 'big brothers' on the field.  ( I cant believe I just said that crap!)

well need everyone at the game Friday hoping to clinch first place in 21-5A and all....

last time i heard Powdrill was about 90% at the game on Friday you could see that Louis was leading him correctly i jus dont think he was up to his fullest speed which threw them off...hopefully come friday we will have him healthy and things

As long as our offense does what they have been doing all year we will put some points up on Humble.  Our defense just needs to play assignment football and they will be fine.  Last year Humble killed us with misdirection plays.  Humble cant pass to save their lives so we should be fine as far as our secondary goes.  I think we win relatively easy.  WB 35 Humble 10

As long as our offense does what they have been doing all year we will put some points up on Humble.  Our defense just needs to play assignment football and they will be fine.  Last year Humble killed us with misdirection plays.  Humble cant pass to save their lives so we should be fine as far as our secondary goes.  I think we win relatively easy.  WB 35 Humble 10

I dont know about easy......I've seen Humble scouts at at least three of our games looking at us at the Sterling, Lee and the Kingwood game. They will be ready. I feel fairly good about the game, though. If we  just show up to play, and play our brand of football, I think we'll be OK!

There's only one team and one team only that can stop WB this season and that's WB.  They have beat people up this year with their ablility.  They will continue to do so into the playoffs.  Still need to correct mistakes and I think they will.  I truly believe theygo all the way and win State.  Someone keep this quote handy for me.

If yall think Humble is going to lie down and give you a District title, your wrong.

Ill give yall this, You're rightfully the better team going into the game.  Avg. about 38 points a game...and allowing only 17.  Its impressive.  and you should be the favorites because its at your house.

But like another poster said, we are going to be ready to play. 

i hope its a clean game, because its going to be aggressive.

I take WB by 21 IMO

Shame on you scooter, you know better then that.  When does humble ever lose by 21 points when a district title is on the line?  Especially a team that expects us to come and die right there on their field?

I think you should be more concerned with your titans and the likely hood which is at about 90% that they will totally miss the playoffs.  Unless you can beat Humble by more then 3pts....and assuming that you can beat Sterling...Which as of late...im not so sure of. 

Good luck either way to both teams.  and im hoping for a close won...because those are just way more fun to watch.

By the way, who knows what the freshman record for the Bruins is?

Guest WBFan09

happy to see some more 21-5A friends on here its a lil boring just chatting up about brook and pam all the time we need some more 21 5a people on here...especially when it comes to big games like this definitley want more than one veiw point

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed